Gitanjali “Samriddhi Offer” to add more glitter to festivities
Get set to reap in the benefits of exciting offers and gifts galore this festive season from the house of Gitanjali.
September 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Get set to reap in the benefits of exciting offers and gifts galore this festive season from the house of Gitanjali. Aptly called the “Samriddhi Offer“, it brings to the consumers a whole lot of discounts and gifts on some of Gitanjali’s biggest and best diamond and gold jewellery. The offer spreads across all Gitanjali brands like Nakshatra, Asmi, D’damas, Gili, Diya and Sangini. On purchase of any jewellery starting from Rs 10,000 and above, every customer is assured a free gift. The offer is valid till 30th October 2009 and will spread across the length and breadth of the country. The “Samriddhi Offer”, aims to reach out to the people who have a penchant and passion for jewellery. Gitanjali wishes to make this festive season a memorable shopping experience and enable customers to be proud owners of their favourite Gitanjali jewellery. Gitanjali, for this festive season is presenting a wide range of affordable jewellery that will cater to buyers from almost every segment. One of the most exciting offers is the chance to own a Morellato watch which is being given free on purchase of jewellery worth Rs 20,001 and above. With the on-going “Samriddhi Offer”, patrons can buy jewellery from the above-mentioned brands from any Gitanjali outlets across the country. Gitanjali’s “Samriddhi Offer” is the right opportunity to brighten up Diwali and bring smile on the faces of Gitanjali’s patrons.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Shahid Kapoor gets 'Best Entrepreneur Award'
- VIP Industries expand its presence in Jammu & Kashmir
- CaratLane launches its first store in Ghaziabad
- JD.com plans to develop heavy-weight delivery drones
- Walmart India gives training to supplier partners on new GST regime
- Paytm targets 500 billion users by 2020
- Woodland expects Rs 400 crore export turnover by next two years
- Raymond collaborates with KVIC to promote Khadi
- LG to launch its 'LG Signature' premium brand of products in July
- Cow dung cakes being sold through e-commerce portals