Gitanjali “Samriddhi Offer” to add more glitter to festivities
Get set to reap in the benefits of exciting offers and gifts galore this festive season from the house of Gitanjali.
September 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Get set to reap in the benefits of exciting offers and gifts galore this festive season from the house of Gitanjali. Aptly called the “Samriddhi Offer“, it brings to the consumers a whole lot of discounts and gifts on some of Gitanjali’s biggest and best diamond and gold jewellery. The offer spreads across all Gitanjali brands like Nakshatra, Asmi, D’damas, Gili, Diya and Sangini. On purchase of any jewellery starting from Rs 10,000 and above, every customer is assured a free gift. The offer is valid till 30th October 2009 and will spread across the length and breadth of the country. The “Samriddhi Offer”, aims to reach out to the people who have a penchant and passion for jewellery. Gitanjali wishes to make this festive season a memorable shopping experience and enable customers to be proud owners of their favourite Gitanjali jewellery. Gitanjali, for this festive season is presenting a wide range of affordable jewellery that will cater to buyers from almost every segment. One of the most exciting offers is the chance to own a Morellato watch which is being given free on purchase of jewellery worth Rs 20,001 and above. With the on-going “Samriddhi Offer”, patrons can buy jewellery from the above-mentioned brands from any Gitanjali outlets across the country. Gitanjali’s “Samriddhi Offer” is the right opportunity to brighten up Diwali and bring smile on the faces of Gitanjali’s patrons.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zara confirms launch date for India ecommerce store
- Athleisure brand Hustle launched on Flipkart
- Gaursons building Rs 750 cr shopping mall in Noida Extension
- Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
- Amazon to reduce Whole Foods prices after acquisition
- Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
- Shoppers Stop to exit duty-free store business at airports by next quarter
- GST could increase cost benefits by 5 per cent in 3 yrs says RAI
- Pepperfry aiming at Rs 5000 crore sales by 2020
- Shoppers Stop to sell books, food online next fiscal