Genesis Colors gets SEBI nod for IPO
Genesis Colors Private Limited, which owns luxury brands like Satya Paul and Bwitch, has received an approval to raise an estimated Rs 650 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Genesis Colors Private Limited, which has the rich portfolio of luxury brands like Satya Paul and Bwitch, has received an approval to raise an estimated Rs 650 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).
The company had filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with SEBI in September. The capital markets regulator on February 3 issued its final observations on the draft offer documents, which is necessary for any company to launch a public offer.
The IPO comprises fresh issue of shares worth Rs 380 crore and offer for sale up to 1,916,741 equity scrips by existing shareholders by Mayfield Fund, Henderson Private Equity and Innoven Capital, among others. The company is going to garner about Rs 650 crore. The IPO is being managed by ICICI Securities, Edelweiss Financial Services and Ambit.
( Source: DalalStreet Journal)
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Walmart India gives training to supplier partners on new GST regime
- Paytm targets 500 billion users by 2020
- Woodland expects Rs 400 crore export turnover by next two years
- Raymond collaborates with KVIC to promote Khadi
- LG to launch its 'LG Signature' premium brand of products in July
- Cow dung cakes being sold through e-commerce portals
- AION Capital in talks to buy stake in Future Group Holding Co
- Paytm to launch payments bank next week, names Renu Satti as its new CEO
- Panasonic India teams up with TCS to set up innovation Centre
- Espirit may soon open bricks and mortar stores in India