Genesis Colors gets SEBI nod for IPO
Genesis Colors Private Limited, which owns luxury brands like Satya Paul and Bwitch, has received an approval to raise an estimated Rs 650 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Genesis Colors Private Limited, which has the rich portfolio of luxury brands like Satya Paul and Bwitch, has received an approval to raise an estimated Rs 650 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).
The company had filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with SEBI in September. The capital markets regulator on February 3 issued its final observations on the draft offer documents, which is necessary for any company to launch a public offer.
The IPO comprises fresh issue of shares worth Rs 380 crore and offer for sale up to 1,916,741 equity scrips by existing shareholders by Mayfield Fund, Henderson Private Equity and Innoven Capital, among others. The company is going to garner about Rs 650 crore. The IPO is being managed by ICICI Securities, Edelweiss Financial Services and Ambit.
( Source: DalalStreet Journal)
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- High Demands Shut the Server OF Amazon
- DesiClick Eyeing To click Indian Market
- Mela Artisans To Enter India through Digital
- Zara To Enter Online Market From October
- Zara confirms launch date for India ecommerce store
- Athleisure brand Hustle launched on Flipkart
- Gaursons building Rs 750 cr shopping mall in Noida Extension
- Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
- Amazon to reduce Whole Foods prices after acquisition
- Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July