‘Game The Shop’ in India
Game Shop Retail Pvt. Ltd. launched its first video game specialist store under the brand name ‘Games the Shop’, at R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, some time back
February 03, 2010 | comments ( 4 ) |
Game Shop Retail Pvt. Ltd. launched its first video game specialist store under the brand name ‘Games the Shop’, at R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, some time back.
Games The Shop provides shoppers a never before experience shopping delight. This specialty store carries a wide range of products catering to game lovers. Shoppers have the option to choose from a wide array of games in every genre ranging from Action, Strategy, Stimulation, First/Third Person Shooter, Racing, Sports, Puzzles, Adventure, and many more, on platforms like PC, PS3, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii & Nintendo DS under one roof along with retailing of console hardware & gaming accessories.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Anand Khemani, Chief Executive for Games The Shop said “The Shop will give the customers unmatched Value Proposition. Our vision is to create customer delight by delivering world class games with wide choice at best prices.”
Being a group company of e-Xpress Interactive the leading distributors of games in India, Games The Shop would leverage on its Strong Brand equity, Prime location, Supply Chain Strength & CRM.
Games The Shop plans to have a Pan India presence by opening over 15 such specialist stores across metros and mini-metros within the next 12 months.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden
- Indiabulls ventures into LED lighting business
- Jeff Bezos gives $1 million to support press freedom
- Jesper Broding becomes new CEO for Ikea Group
- Future Retail to set up 4000 Easyday stores in five years
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints three new board members
- Shoppers Stop plans creating â€˜transformationâ€™ experience in its stores