Future Group's brand factory starts 10th anniversary celebration with mega sale
In addition to flat 50% discount on all brands, consumers will get gift vouchers worth Rs. 1000 on every bill of 10 itemsJune 05, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Group’s fashion discount chain Brand Factory, a part of Future Lifestyle Fashion, is celebrating 10 years of retail journey in the country. The company has announced flat 50% off on everything for everyone valid from 7th to 11th June across all its outlets.
In addition to flat 50% discount on all brands, consumers will get gift vouchers worth Rs. 1000 on every bill of 10 items. Also, on every bill of Rs. 2000 customers will get vouchers of Rs. 2000.
Suresh Sadhwani, CEO, Brand Factory said, "We are extremely delighted to be celebrating our 10th anniversary this year. Brand Factory is based on a unique concept of offering what attracts the most to the consumers, which is nothing but value discounts on their favourite brands. We would like to thank our customers for their continual patronage for 10 years and invite them to join in our celebrations and make the most of the exciting offers."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- TCS Bags 5 Years Deal With Marks & Spencer
- Pantaloons Fashion Retail Appoints Sangeeta Pendurkar As CEO
- Vivo Opens Online Store In India
- Amazon Prime Signs Content Deal With Zee Music Company
- Paytm Senior VP Krishna Hegde Quits
- Toy Maker Lego Teams Up With Tencent
- Safal Opens Six New Retail Outlets In Odisha
- Shoppers Stop Allots Rs 179.26 Crore Shares To Amazon
- Bike Sharing Company OFO Plans To Team Up With Paytm
- Godrej Appliances To Expand Shirwal Plant