Future Group's brand factory starts 10th anniversary celebration with mega sale
In addition to flat 50% discount on all brands, consumers will get gift vouchers worth Rs. 1000 on every bill of 10 itemsJune 05, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Future Group’s fashion discount chain Brand Factory, a part of Future Lifestyle Fashion, is celebrating 10 years of retail journey in the country. The company has announced flat 50% off on everything for everyone valid from 7th to 11th June across all its outlets.
In addition to flat 50% discount on all brands, consumers will get gift vouchers worth Rs. 1000 on every bill of 10 items. Also, on every bill of Rs. 2000 customers will get vouchers of Rs. 2000.
Suresh Sadhwani, CEO, Brand Factory said, "We are extremely delighted to be celebrating our 10th anniversary this year. Brand Factory is based on a unique concept of offering what attracts the most to the consumers, which is nothing but value discounts on their favourite brands. We would like to thank our customers for their continual patronage for 10 years and invite them to join in our celebrations and make the most of the exciting offers."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zara confirms launch date for India ecommerce store
- Athleisure brand Hustle launched on Flipkart
- Gaursons building Rs 750 cr shopping mall in Noida Extension
- Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
- Amazon to reduce Whole Foods prices after acquisition
- Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
- Shoppers Stop to exit duty-free store business at airports by next quarter
- GST could increase cost benefits by 5 per cent in 3 yrs says RAI
- Pepperfry aiming at Rs 5000 crore sales by 2020
- Shoppers Stop to sell books, food online next fiscal