Future Group plans to tie-up with Cisco for implementing RFID project
Future Group is in talks with Cisco Systems, one of the world`s largest networking companies, to implement Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology in all its retail formats in India. An agree
March 27, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Infibeam shifts business policy in line with 4G wave
- Dairy adds sour taste to Danone's 'resilient' year
- Walmart in talks to buy 40% of Flipkart's Stakes
- Godrej Appliances wins 207cr contract From ESSL
- Food delivery industry want the faster route home
- Dyson to invest Rs 1,300 crore in India operations
- Patanjali spent Rs 570cr on publicity in 2017
- H&M foresees better results in fiscal 2018
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5, Pro Mi TV 4 in India.
- Britannia to introduce 50 new products into market by March 2020