Future Consumer Launches 'PRIM' For Smart Home Management.
The range includes products like colour grabber, magic sponge, fridge odour absorber among other.March 13, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
In order reduce burden of household chores for millennial Future Consumers today introduced ‘Prim’ a smart home care brand for the fast and effortless home management.
The range includes products like colour grabber, magic sponge, fridge odour absorber among other.
The products are designed in DIY (Do It Yourself) manner and are for the contemporary young Consumer, who is looking for clever, efficient hacks for age-old problems of running a well-managed home.
Prim Colour Grabber is an ultra-absorbent sheet that absorbs colour bleeding from any cloth and prevents it from staining other clothes while washing. Prim Magic Sponge works like an eraser. Wet it in water and it will erase toughest stains of grease, crayon markings, dust on walls, doors, floor tiles and so on. Prim Fridge Odour Absorber is a simple to use and can be placed in the fridge or freezer to prevent transferring odour to other food items.
Keshav Biyani, head-personal and home care, Future Consumer Limited said, “Prim reiterates our aim to offer innovative products for new age consumers. It is a first of its kind smart homecare brand that helps you live a self-sustained life. Prim provides easy solutions to manage daily household chores in a simple and fast method. With Prim, consumers can ensure a well organised and clean home all the time.”
The products are available at Big Bazaar, Big Bazaar GEN NXT, Easy Day, Heritage Fresh, Nilgiris and HyperCity stores, pan India.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Jaypore Open First Brick-and-Mortar Store
- Motorola Plans To Open 100 'Moto Hubs' In Karnataka
- Toys 'R' Us Says 'Making Every Effort' To Pay Vendors
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India
- Tata Starbucks To Open 24 New Stores In India
- Myntra & Jabong Embrace Udacity To Technically Upskill Their Employees.