Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
Flipkart-owned digital payments company PhonePe today said it has achieved an annual run rate of USD 2.5 billion in the total payment volume (TPV) on its platform.August 24, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Flipkart-owned digital payments company PhonePe today said it has achieved an annual run rate of USD 2.5 billion in the total payment volume (TPV) on its platform.
"The monthly transactions on our platform have grown 800 per cent since December last year, fuelled by the exponential growth in number of online merchants, mobile recharges and bill payment transactions," PhonePe co-founder and CEO Sameer Nigam said. He added that a significant lever of growth has been UPI-based transactions on its platform.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter
- Diamond Producers Association Begins Its Operation In India
- Raymond Aims To Double Its Turnover To 1000 Crore In 3-4 Years
- New York's Luxury Brand COACH Opens At IGI Airport
- ShopClues Launches Electronic Label Digimate
- Paytm Partners with ICICI Bank For Quick Credit
- Rural FMCG Market To reach $220 Billion By 2025
- BIBA Opens Its New Store In Ghittorni