Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
Flipkart-owned digital payments company PhonePe today said it has achieved an annual run rate of USD 2.5 billion in the total payment volume (TPV) on its platform.August 24, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Flipkart-owned digital payments company PhonePe today said it has achieved an annual run rate of USD 2.5 billion in the total payment volume (TPV) on its platform.
"The monthly transactions on our platform have grown 800 per cent since December last year, fuelled by the exponential growth in number of online merchants, mobile recharges and bill payment transactions," PhonePe co-founder and CEO Sameer Nigam said. He added that a significant lever of growth has been UPI-based transactions on its platform.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Payments platform PhonePe looks to double its team
- Vision Express expands retail presence, opens new outlet in Delhi
- Shopclues Reduces Headcount By 45-50 Employees
- Flipkart Unfreezes To Increase Headcount, Offers 700 New Jobs
- Voonik's Revenue Rises To Rs 117 Crore In FY17
- Lifestyle Launches New Gift Card In Partnerhip With Qwikcilver
- Amazon India's Summer Sale for large appliances to start from midnight
- Sportina Exim Enters India With Houston Based Fitness Equipment 'Promaxima'
- Microsoft Enables Digital Payment Facility In 'Kaizala' app
- Zivame Invests Rs 40 Cr In Offline Segment For Sales Push