Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
Flipkart-owned digital payments company PhonePe today said it has achieved an annual run rate of USD 2.5 billion in the total payment volume (TPV) on its platform.August 24, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Flipkart-owned digital payments company PhonePe today said it has achieved an annual run rate of USD 2.5 billion in the total payment volume (TPV) on its platform.
"The monthly transactions on our platform have grown 800 per cent since December last year, fuelled by the exponential growth in number of online merchants, mobile recharges and bill payment transactions," PhonePe co-founder and CEO Sameer Nigam said. He added that a significant lever of growth has been UPI-based transactions on its platform.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zara confirms launch date for India ecommerce store
- Athleisure brand Hustle launched on Flipkart
- Gaursons building Rs 750 cr shopping mall in Noida Extension
- Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
- Amazon to reduce Whole Foods prices after acquisition
- Shoppers Stop to exit duty-free store business at airports by next quarter
- GST could increase cost benefits by 5 per cent in 3 yrs says RAI
- Pepperfry aiming at Rs 5000 crore sales by 2020
- Shoppers Stop to sell books, food online next fiscal
- Flipkart launches 'Flipkart Global', enabling exports