Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
Flipkart-owned digital payments company PhonePe today said it has achieved an annual run rate of USD 2.5 billion in the total payment volume (TPV) on its platform.August 24, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Flipkart-owned digital payments company PhonePe today said it has achieved an annual run rate of USD 2.5 billion in the total payment volume (TPV) on its platform.
"The monthly transactions on our platform have grown 800 per cent since December last year, fuelled by the exponential growth in number of online merchants, mobile recharges and bill payment transactions," PhonePe co-founder and CEO Sameer Nigam said. He added that a significant lever of growth has been UPI-based transactions on its platform.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- TCS Bags 5 Years Deal With Marks & Spencer
- Pantaloons Fashion Retail Appoints Sangeeta Pendurkar As CEO
- Vivo Opens Online Store In India
- Amazon Prime Signs Content Deal With Zee Music Company
- Paytm Senior VP Krishna Hegde Quits
- Toy Maker Lego Teams Up With Tencent
- Safal Opens Six New Retail Outlets In Odisha
- Shoppers Stop Allots Rs 179.26 Crore Shares To Amazon
- Bike Sharing Company OFO Plans To Team Up With Paytm
- Godrej Appliances To Expand Shirwal Plant