Facebook launches SheMeansBusiness supporting MSME's
The social networking giant has partnered the Odhisha's MSME department and Project Mission Shakti to train 25,000 entrepreneurs by the end of 2018. The state government has plans to organise hands-on workshops for MSME entrepreneurs and women SHGs on DiAugust 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Walmart, Metro, McDonald's among India's 10 best workplaces in 2018
- Capillary Technologies Pumps In $20 Million From Investors
- B2B e-commerce startup Udaan raises $50 million from Lightspeed, Yuri Milner
- H&M India To Start Online Business This Year
- Intex Targets 6% Share In AC Market In India
- Toyota Aims Market Domination With Its mid-size sedan 'Yaris'
- Samsung unveils Wind-Free Cooling technology AC's Starting from 50,950
- U Hostels enters India’s alternate accommodation market with premium hostel concept
- Samsung India sets sales goal of over $10 billion this year
- Infibeam shifts business policy in line with 4G wave