Facebook launches SheMeansBusiness supporting MSME's
The social networking giant has partnered the Odhisha's MSME department and Project Mission Shakti to train 25,000 entrepreneurs by the end of 2018. The state government has plans to organise hands-on workshops for MSME entrepreneurs and women SHGs on DiAugust 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aurobindo Pharma Gets Final Approval From US Health
- Ace turtle partnered with Ninja Van to provide last mile delivery
- Leather exports to increase by 10% by 2022
- Myntra joins hands with government to promote hand-loom industry
- LUX On To Expand Business Through Women AND KIds Innerwear
- Livspace to invest Rs 70 crore on Global Designing Partnership
- Pepperfry launches its first franchise studio in Bangalore
- Favre-Leuba launched its iconic watch Raider Bivouac 9000
- Retail division reported 68.2% profit
- Srinivas Pathak appointed as a CFO and ED