Facebook launches SheMeansBusiness supporting MSME's
The social networking giant has partnered the Odhisha's MSME department and Project Mission Shakti to train 25,000 entrepreneurs by the end of 2018. The state government has plans to organise hands-on workshops for MSME entrepreneurs and women SHGs on DiAugust 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Relaxo to open 50 more COCO stores this year, embrace franchise model to increase retail footprint
- Geronimo Stilton to be seen at Indian stores
- Discount wars are brewing as Amazon, Flipkart fight for market share
- Patanjali to set up factory in Kashmir Valley, offer jobs to youth: Ramdev
- Amazon to sell debt in order to buy Whole Foods deal, with debt that includes 40-year bond
- Pepe Jeans, Dollar Industries enter into joint venture
- Tata CLiQ to add kids fashion category
- Bansals may come back in charge at Flipkart with Masayoshi Son's help
- Brand Factory celebrates Independence Day Sale with flat 50% off
- Harley-Davidson opens its first concept store in India