Facebook launches SheMeansBusiness supporting MSME's
The social networking giant has partnered the Odhisha's MSME department and Project Mission Shakti to train 25,000 entrepreneurs by the end of 2018. The state government has plans to organise hands-on workshops for MSME entrepreneurs and women SHGs on DiAugust 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Spanish Fashion Brand Springfield And Women's Secret Opens Its First Store In Mumbai
- Oppo Gets License To Set-Up Manufacturing Unit In Noida
- Online Payment Companies Plans To Increase Growth By Focusing Bus And Metro Commuters
- CaratLane To open 10 Offline Stores In India
- Reliance Retail Plans To Expand B To B Play
- Woodland Eyes 15 Percent Revenue In FY2018
- Mojostar In Talks To Bag $10 Million From venture capital
- Blacksoil Capital Invests Rs 15 Crore In eShakti.com
- Forever 21 Opens Its 21st Store in Indore
- 20 new sites signed up to open stores from next year by Walmart India