Fabindia to add 40-50 stores every year
Fabindia is an over Rs 1,000 crore company and growing with a CAGR of around 22 per cent from last five years: Ajay KapoorDecember 05, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia, the ethnic apparel brand is expanding its business by adding 40-50 stores every year in existing as well as new markets, a senior company official said. The company which recently opened a new retail format called the Fabindia Experience Centre, plans to have 10 such stores by the end of 2018. Ajay Kapoor President- Retail, Fabindia said, “We would continue to add 40 to 50 stores every year,” The company has around 268 stores, he said, adding that the expansion would be through mix of company-owned, company operated stores and franchise model.
Kapoor said the company has plans to expand its presence in the overseas market too, “We would open stores in Fiji and Sri Lanka,” This would be in collaboration with local partners. Currently Fabindia operates stores in overseas market such as Singapore, the UAE, the US, Malaysia and Mauritius. Kapoor also mentioned that “We would have six of them by March 2018.” Fabindia is an over Rs 1,000 crore company and growing with a CAGR of around 22 per cent from last five years, he elaborated.
While 70 per cent revenue of company comes from the metro cities, it had recently opened stores at places such as Srinagar, Port Blair, Bhuj, Bhavnagar and Kovalam. “We are exploring new places, which has aspirations,” Kapoor said.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Walmart, Metro, McDonald's among India's 10 best workplaces in 2018
- Capillary Technologies Pumps In $20 Million From Investors
- B2B e-commerce startup Udaan raises $50 million from Lightspeed, Yuri Milner
- H&M India To Start Online Business This Year
- Intex Targets 6% Share In AC Market In India
- Toyota Aims Market Domination With Its mid-size sedan 'Yaris'
- Samsung unveils Wind-Free Cooling technology AC's Starting from 50,950
- U Hostels enters India’s alternate accommodation market with premium hostel concept
- Samsung India sets sales goal of over $10 billion this year
- Infibeam shifts business policy in line with 4G wave