FICCI & IDSA promote direct selling
Explore avenues to expand scope of direct selling.April 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian Direct Selling Association (IDSA) and World Federation of Direct Selling Association (WFDSA) organised a recent conference related to “MARK ‘E’ DIR – Bringing Market To Consumer”, in a bid to expand the scope of this sector.
Siddharth Birla, Senior Vice-President, FICCI said, “With economic development and growing consumerism, the Indian retail and FMCG also underwent significant changes. In addition, non-store retail formats have evolved to cater to this growing market and direct selling is one such technique.”
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- LG Electronics India expects 20% rise in sales this year
- ShopClues launches home decor label Home Berry
- Xiaomi plans to double India sales
- Tablez India launches first stores of Springfield and Women'Secret in Bangalore
- Bata looks to expand into Tier III and Tier IV markets
- Essel Finance signs Business Transfer Agreement with Intec Capital
- MobiKwik ties-up with Samsung Pay for one-tap payments on select devices
- Flipkart makes revised offer of about $950 mn to acquire Snapdeal
- Paytm invests undisclosed amount in mobile loyalty startup MobiQuest
- Raymond to launch Khadi by Raymond on October 2