FICCI & IDSA promote direct selling
Explore avenues to expand scope of direct selling.April 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian Direct Selling Association (IDSA) and World Federation of Direct Selling Association (WFDSA) organised a recent conference related to “MARK ‘E’ DIR – Bringing Market To Consumer”, in a bid to expand the scope of this sector.
Siddharth Birla, Senior Vice-President, FICCI said, “With economic development and growing consumerism, the Indian retail and FMCG also underwent significant changes. In addition, non-store retail formats have evolved to cater to this growing market and direct selling is one such technique.”
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Online grocery Store BigBasket To Invest Rs 500 Cr
- FranGlobal Eyes USD 100 Million Investments From Gulf Investors
- Grasim Industries Gets Green Nod For Expansion Project
- Organized Retail In India Will Rise To 10% In Next Two Years-CRISIL
- Liberty Shoes To Add 50 More Stores By Next Year
- Future Group In Talks To Acquire Grocery Retailer FoodWorld Supermarkets
- Oneplus Opens First Offline Store In Mumbai
- Birla Cellulose Expands Its Global Outreach With The Launch Of New York Design Studio
- E-Commerce Republic Day Sale Kicks Off From January 21
- Flipkart And Amazon To Offer Up To 80% Discount In First Sale Of 2018