Extra Value Meals (EVM’s) by Mc Donald’s
When the consumers and food retailers are reeling under the impact of high commodity and food prices, McDonald’s has launched Extra Value Meals (EVM’s) in the country, and is hoping to fur
September 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
When the consumers and food retailers are reeling under the impact of high commodity and food prices, McDonald’s has launched Extra Value Meals (EVM’s) in the country, and is hoping to further strengthen its leadership position in the Indian market, by increasing its value proposition which rests on quick service and affordability. With the launch of EVM’s, the company has revised the price of its meal combos to new price points. McVeggie, with Medium Fries and a Medium Coke is at Rs 85 whereas, the non-vegetarian option, McChicken meal combo is now available with medium fries and a medium Coke at Rs 99 only. A rationale for the price revision during these trying times, is provided with the fact that the affordability of the Mc Donald menu has always been its cornerstone of their success, and this is a great opportunity to maintain this success.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Pantaloons Fashion Retail Appoints Sangeeta Pendurkar As CEO
- Vivo Opens Online Store In India
- Amazon Prime Signs Content Deal With Zee Music Company
- Paytm Senior VP Krishna Hegde Quits
- Toy Maker Lego Teams Up With Tencent
- Safal Opens Six New Retail Outlets In Odisha
- Shoppers Stop Allots Rs 179.26 Crore Shares To Amazon
- Bike Sharing Company OFO Plans To Team Up With Paytm
- Godrej Appliances To Expand Shirwal Plant
- Malabar Gold To Make Its Presence In Punjab Region