Extra Value Meals (EVM’s) by Mc Donald’s
When the consumers and food retailers are reeling under the impact of high commodity and food prices, McDonald’s has launched Extra Value Meals (EVM’s) in the country, and is hoping to fur
September 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
When the consumers and food retailers are reeling under the impact of high commodity and food prices, McDonald’s has launched Extra Value Meals (EVM’s) in the country, and is hoping to further strengthen its leadership position in the Indian market, by increasing its value proposition which rests on quick service and affordability. With the launch of EVM’s, the company has revised the price of its meal combos to new price points. McVeggie, with Medium Fries and a Medium Coke is at Rs 85 whereas, the non-vegetarian option, McChicken meal combo is now available with medium fries and a medium Coke at Rs 99 only. A rationale for the price revision during these trying times, is provided with the fact that the affordability of the Mc Donald menu has always been its cornerstone of their success, and this is a great opportunity to maintain this success.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos , $5 billion away from the world's richest person
- Citrus Pay migrates customers to PayU Money
- Dassault Systèmes adds P&G to its list of 3DEXPERIENCE platform clients
- Craftsvilla looks to grow in-house brands to 30% of its business in next six months
- Alibaba's UCWeb hopes to be the largest content generator and service platform in India
- Alapatt ventures into e-commerce field
- Kalyan Jewellers acquires online jewellery firm Candere
- TataCliQ to foray into newer categories and expanding its brand portfolio
- Jaquar Group takes over sanitary ware manufacturing plant for INR 100 Crores
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels