Extra Value Meals (EVM’s) by Mc Donald’s
When the consumers and food retailers are reeling under the impact of high commodity and food prices, McDonald’s has launched Extra Value Meals (EVM’s) in the country, and is hoping to fur
September 25, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
When the consumers and food retailers are reeling under the impact of high commodity and food prices, McDonald’s has launched Extra Value Meals (EVM’s) in the country, and is hoping to further strengthen its leadership position in the Indian market, by increasing its value proposition which rests on quick service and affordability. With the launch of EVM’s, the company has revised the price of its meal combos to new price points. McVeggie, with Medium Fries and a Medium Coke is at Rs 85 whereas, the non-vegetarian option, McChicken meal combo is now available with medium fries and a medium Coke at Rs 99 only. A rationale for the price revision during these trying times, is provided with the fact that the affordability of the Mc Donald menu has always been its cornerstone of their success, and this is a great opportunity to maintain this success.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Mobile vans to educate traders about GST
- Online shopping firm dupes woman of Rs 13 lakh
- LG Electronics India expects 20% rise in sales this year
- ShopClues launches home decor label Home Berry
- Xiaomi plans to double India sales
- Tablez India launches first stores of Springfield and Women'Secret in Bangalore
- Bata looks to expand into Tier III and Tier IV markets
- Essel Finance signs Business Transfer Agreement with Intec Capital
- MobiKwik ties-up with Samsung Pay for one-tap payments on select devices
- Flipkart makes revised offer of about $950 mn to acquire Snapdeal