DLF Brands inks a deal with Uniworld
DLF Brands (the retail management subsidiary of real estate firm DLF) has inked a tie-up with Uniworld Logistics as its partner in north India
February 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
DLF Brands (the retail management subsidiary of real estate firm DLF) has inked a tie-up with Uniworld Logistics as its partner in north India for managing logistics of premium lifestyle brands DKNY, Mother Care and Early Learning Centre. Dipak Aggrawal, CFO DLF Brands and in-charge logistics said: “The Indian fashion and lifestyle retail market is expected to be worth US $50 billion by 2015. On average, fashion and lifestyle retailers spend 3-6 per cent of their top line on logistics and supply chain. Efficient logistics play a key role in saving costs.” Fashion Logistics will focus on time required and speed of replenishing store stocks while minimising the percentage of error, a statement issued by the company said.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Walmart committed to expand cash and carry business in India
- Naspers pumped-up $71 million to hold 16% stake in Flipkart
- Aegon Life explores fintech and e-commerce platforms to sell policies
- Trent Hypermarket plans to open 50 retail stores, distribution centre in Hyderabad
- Pepe Jeans looks to foray into innerwear segment
- Future Group aims at 50 Central stores by year end
- Amazon India partners with Nuoaura for pan-India stationery supplies
- Alibaba and Tencent among new investors pouring $10 billion into China Unicom: Sources
- Cabinet approves India-Australia MoU on coorporation in textile sectors
- FreeCharge partners with digital entertainment companies to provide digital payment solutions to users