DLF Brands inks a deal with Uniworld
DLF Brands (the retail management subsidiary of real estate firm DLF) has inked a tie-up with Uniworld Logistics as its partner in north India
February 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
DLF Brands (the retail management subsidiary of real estate firm DLF) has inked a tie-up with Uniworld Logistics as its partner in north India for managing logistics of premium lifestyle brands DKNY, Mother Care and Early Learning Centre. Dipak Aggrawal, CFO DLF Brands and in-charge logistics said: “The Indian fashion and lifestyle retail market is expected to be worth US $50 billion by 2015. On average, fashion and lifestyle retailers spend 3-6 per cent of their top line on logistics and supply chain. Efficient logistics play a key role in saving costs.” Fashion Logistics will focus on time required and speed of replenishing store stocks while minimising the percentage of error, a statement issued by the company said.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Future Group Shares Rush To 12% On Expansion Plans
- Shoppers Stop Appoints Rajiv Suri As Its New CEO
- Uniqlo Applies For Single Brand Retail License
- Paytm Bank Bags Fund Of Rs 122 Crore
- Anil Harish Become New Additional Independent Director Of Blue Star
- Apple Cuts Iphone X Retailer Margin
- FMCG Major Marico Slashes Its Product Price
- FMCG Companies Cuts Price of Its Good after GST Deduction
- Promoters of Donear Group acquire OCM Woolen Mills
- Rheson Clothing By Rhea And Sonam Kapoor Avaible On Amazon