DLF Brands inks a deal with Uniworld
DLF Brands (the retail management subsidiary of real estate firm DLF) has inked a tie-up with Uniworld Logistics as its partner in north India
February 16, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
DLF Brands (the retail management subsidiary of real estate firm DLF) has inked a tie-up with Uniworld Logistics as its partner in north India for managing logistics of premium lifestyle brands DKNY, Mother Care and Early Learning Centre. Dipak Aggrawal, CFO DLF Brands and in-charge logistics said: “The Indian fashion and lifestyle retail market is expected to be worth US $50 billion by 2015. On average, fashion and lifestyle retailers spend 3-6 per cent of their top line on logistics and supply chain. Efficient logistics play a key role in saving costs.” Fashion Logistics will focus on time required and speed of replenishing store stocks while minimising the percentage of error, a statement issued by the company said.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Fashion Brand H&M To Open First Store In Ahmedabad
- Kitchen Appliances Firm Prestige Announces Vidya Balan As New Brand Ambassador
- Chinese smartphone maker Comio to invest Rs 500 crore in India
- AC Firms To Experience High growth through e-commerce portal
- I-Life Sets Selling Target To 1.3L laptops In India This Year
- NRI billionaire Yusuffali To Buy UK's 'Harrogate Spring Water'
- Amazon builds India-first experiences for Smart Speakers
- Amazon begins 'Key In-car' delivery service to vehicles
- Gap India Expand Presence With 60 New Old Navy stores
- Videocon approaches NCLT For Joint Hearing Of Insolvency Cases