Craftsvilla launches its in-house brand 'Anuswara'
Craftsvilla draws inspiration from the various crafts of India and gives them a contemporary look and feel.April 20, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Craftsvilla.com, one of the largest online ethnic store, has launched its new in-house brand Anuswara that offers craft inspired contemporary ethnic wear for women.
The brand draws inspiration from the various crafts of India and gives them a contemporary look and feel.
Consumers can choose from fusion and daily wear apparels in four different collections: Ikat Illustrations, Kalamkari Tales, Summer Hues and Indigo Impression.
Women not only want ethnic wear for key occasions like weddings and festivals, but also for daily wear using contemporary ethnic designs. Anuswara helps cater to this need of modern Indian women with craft inspired ethnic fashion.
Manoj Gupta, Co-Founder, Craftsvilla said, "We have seen an increase in demand for contemporary ethnic wear on our portal, and realised that it’s an opportunity.
Anuswara, craft inspired contemporary ethnic fashion, caters to the needs of working women who are experimental without being edgy, and have the love for art and crafts. With the new brand, we aim to build the category of stylish ethnic fashion as an independent entity that will offer best quality, design and price for women."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aegon Life explores fintech and e-commerce platforms to sell policies
- Trent Hypermarket plans to open 50 retail stores, distribution centre in Hyderabad
- Pepe Jeans looks to foray into innerwear segment
- Future Group aims at 50 Central stores by year end
- Amazon India partners with Nuoaura for pan-India stationery supplies
- Alibaba and Tencent among new investors pouring $10 billion into China Unicom: Sources
- Cabinet approves India-Australia MoU on coorporation in textile sectors
- FreeCharge partners with digital entertainment companies to provide digital payment solutions to users
- Venture Catalysts to open offices in Lucknow, Kolkata and Nagpur in July
- GJF to launch Adhigam software to assist jewellers migrating to GST regime