Consumer electronics maker to manufacture products for flipkart
Dixon's portfolio currently includes diverse products from consumer electronics to home appliances from lighting products to mobile phones
Tags: dixon joins flipkartOctober 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Consumer electronics maker Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd today said it has entered into an agreement with Flipkart to design and manufacture products like televisions and washing machines for the e-commerce major's 'MarQ' brand. Last week, Flipkart had launched its private label 'MarQ' for large appliances. A regulatory filing by Dixon said the company will undertake designing and manufacturing of televisions, washing machines and other electrical appliances for Flipkart under their trademark 'MarQ'. The agreement to this effect between Dixon and Flipkart was signed on October 9, 2017. Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd Managing Director Atul B Lall said "This agreement is another milestone for us and it is a very important addition for the company.” Dixon's portfolio currently includes diverse products from consumer electronics to home appliances from lighting products to mobile phones. The company also provides solutions in reverse logistics repair and refurbishment services of set top boxes, mobile phones and LED TV panels.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Bangladesh Calls For Indian Investment To Boost Its Garment Business
- Snapdeal Announces Curated Christmas Store
- H&M share Tumbles And Also Quarterly Sales Drop
- Anushka Sharma to Promote kajaria's Kerovit Brand
- Sketchers Aims To Become Rs 1000 Crore Brand In India
- Flipkart Turnover Increases By 19%
- PhonePe App launches Gold Option For Customers
- Boutique Living To Expand Its Business In Middle East
- Consumer Goods Company Marico Plans Only Online Brand
- German Retailer Metro Profit Increases In 17-18 Financial Year