Consumer electronics maker to manufacture products for flipkart
Dixon's portfolio currently includes diverse products from consumer electronics to home appliances from lighting products to mobile phones
Tags: dixon joins flipkartOctober 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Consumer electronics maker Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd today said it has entered into an agreement with Flipkart to design and manufacture products like televisions and washing machines for the e-commerce major's 'MarQ' brand. Last week, Flipkart had launched its private label 'MarQ' for large appliances. A regulatory filing by Dixon said the company will undertake designing and manufacturing of televisions, washing machines and other electrical appliances for Flipkart under their trademark 'MarQ'. The agreement to this effect between Dixon and Flipkart was signed on October 9, 2017. Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd Managing Director Atul B Lall said "This agreement is another milestone for us and it is a very important addition for the company.” Dixon's portfolio currently includes diverse products from consumer electronics to home appliances from lighting products to mobile phones. The company also provides solutions in reverse logistics repair and refurbishment services of set top boxes, mobile phones and LED TV panels.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Microsoft Enables Digital Payment Facility In 'Kaizala' app
- Zivame Invests Rs 40 Cr In Offline Segment For Sales Push
- Jaypore Open First Brick-and-Mortar Store
- Motorola Plans To Open 100 'Moto Hubs' In Karnataka
- Toys 'R' Us Says 'Making Every Effort' To Pay Vendors
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India