Company Targetting 4,000 Crore In current Fiscal
The GST slab for appliances was fixed at 28 per cent while the pre-GST the average tax across various states under the VAT regime was ranging from 23.5% to about 26%October 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej Appliances today said it is targeting about 20 per cent growth in top line in the current fiscal to Rs 4,000 crore from Rs 3,300 crore in FY17.
According to Kamal Nandi, Executive Vice President and Business Head, Godrej Appliances, the home appliances industry was hit by demonetisation during the third quarter of the last calendar year and this year the growth would be in the range of 10 to 12 per cent. Last year we clocked revenue of Rs 3,300 crore. This year we are targeting Rs 4,000 crore. We are looking at 20 per cent growth. The industry is expected to grow at 10 to 12 per cent with better performance expected during the second half of the year as compared to last year.
According to him, refrigerators contribute about 55 per cent and air conditioners around 20 per cent to its overall revenue.
The GST slab for appliances was fixed at 28 per cent while the pre-GST the average tax across various states under the VAT regime was ranging from 23.5 per cent to about 26 per cent.
The consumer durables manufacturer today launched a new range of front-load fully automatic washing machines under its sub-brand Godrej Eon here.
Nandi also said these machines are equipped with a new feature called Allergy Protect, a superior wash programme, certified by Allergy UK that is effective in getting rid of seven common allergens and bacteria.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Bangladesh Calls For Indian Investment To Boost Its Garment Business
- Snapdeal Announces Curated Christmas Store
- H&M share Tumbles And Also Quarterly Sales Drop
- Anushka Sharma to Promote kajaria's Kerovit Brand
- Sketchers Aims To Become Rs 1000 Crore Brand In India
- Flipkart Turnover Increases By 19%
- PhonePe App launches Gold Option For Customers
- Boutique Living To Expand Its Business In Middle East
- Consumer Goods Company Marico Plans Only Online Brand
- German Retailer Metro Profit Increases In 17-18 Financial Year