Company Targetting 4,000 Crore In current Fiscal
The GST slab for appliances was fixed at 28 per cent while the pre-GST the average tax across various states under the VAT regime was ranging from 23.5% to about 26%October 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej Appliances today said it is targeting about 20 per cent growth in top line in the current fiscal to Rs 4,000 crore from Rs 3,300 crore in FY17.
According to Kamal Nandi, Executive Vice President and Business Head, Godrej Appliances, the home appliances industry was hit by demonetisation during the third quarter of the last calendar year and this year the growth would be in the range of 10 to 12 per cent. Last year we clocked revenue of Rs 3,300 crore. This year we are targeting Rs 4,000 crore. We are looking at 20 per cent growth. The industry is expected to grow at 10 to 12 per cent with better performance expected during the second half of the year as compared to last year.
According to him, refrigerators contribute about 55 per cent and air conditioners around 20 per cent to its overall revenue.
The GST slab for appliances was fixed at 28 per cent while the pre-GST the average tax across various states under the VAT regime was ranging from 23.5 per cent to about 26 per cent.
The consumer durables manufacturer today launched a new range of front-load fully automatic washing machines under its sub-brand Godrej Eon here.
Nandi also said these machines are equipped with a new feature called Allergy Protect, a superior wash programme, certified by Allergy UK that is effective in getting rid of seven common allergens and bacteria.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aurobindo Pharma Gets Final Approval From US Health
- Ace turtle partnered with Ninja Van to provide last mile delivery
- Leather exports to increase by 10% by 2022
- Myntra joins hands with government to promote hand-loom industry
- LUX On To Expand Business Through Women AND KIds Innerwear
- Livspace to invest Rs 70 crore on Global Designing Partnership
- Pepperfry launches its first franchise studio in Bangalore
- Favre-Leuba launched its iconic watch Raider Bivouac 9000
- Retail division reported 68.2% profit
- Srinivas Pathak appointed as a CFO and ED