Celebrate love with ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s Collection
ORRA – The Diamond Destination has introduced ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection with bridal rings, elaborately designed and mounted with solitaires. ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collecti
December 04, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
ORRA – The Diamond Destination has introduced ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection with bridal rings, elaborately designed and mounted with solitaires. ORRA’s Platinum Couples Collection - a set of complimentary ‘his’ and ‘her’ rings include an exquisite collection of bridal rings that are elaborately designed and set with large solitaires. The design signifies the grandeur of a wedding, and the raised setting of the solitaire stands for a love that is superior over anything else. Each of the rings has a story to tell, a memory to cherish and symbolises the creation of an unbreakable bond. These exquisitely crafted rings are embellished with certified Belgian diamonds and are designed at ORRA’s global design centers in New York, Antwerp, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Mumbai. Vijay Jain, CEO, ORRA says, “ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s rings are symbolic of unison of two souls, just like that of the rare metal platinum with our stunning Belgian diamonds. ORRA Platinum Couple’s Collection is for couples who complement each other and these rings are ideal for engagements and anniversaries. Our new launch, the Bridal Collection, is perfect as a wedding ring, to cherish that beautiful memory for a lifetime. The sparkle of the solitaire is a perfect match for the glow that the bride exudes on her wedding day.” ORRA’s Platinum Couple’s Collection and bridal rings are available at all 30 ORRA boutiques across the country.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden
- Indiabulls ventures into LED lighting business
- Jeff Bezos gives $1 million to support press freedom
- Jesper Broding becomes new CEO for Ikea Group
- Future Retail to set up 4000 Easyday stores in five years
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints three new board members
- Shoppers Stop plans creating ‘transformation’ experience in its stores