Celebrate a Shimmering Dussehra with Reliance Jewels
With the start of the Dusshera festival, Reliance Jewels, the jewellery specialty format of Reliance Retail has announced the launch of their Dusshera Festive Offers in Gurgaon, at the Gold Souk Mall
September 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
With the start of the Dusshera festival, Reliance Jewels, the jewellery specialty format of Reliance Retail has announced the launch of their Dusshera Festive Offers in Gurgaon, at the Gold Souk Mall store. Reliance Jewels, offers a special festive discount on the making charges of Gold and Diamond Jewellery. The store is offering upto 100 per cent off on Diamond Jewellery and upto 70 per cent off on Gold Jewellery making charges. For the festive season, the store has introduced several new eye-catching designs across Gold, Diamond and Bridal Jewellery. Reliance Jewels customers are assured of complete purity of gold and the quality of diamond jewellery with only 100 & BIS Hallmarked gold and 100 per cent internationally certified diamonds. In addition, customers can enjoy shopping with exclusive sections dedicated to diamond and bridal jewellery, customised jewellery making services and knowledgeable sales professionals – at no extra cost.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Woodland expects Rs 400 crore export turnover by next two years
- Raymond collaborates with KVIC to promote Khadi
- LG to launch its 'LG Signature' premium brand of products in July
- Cow dung cakes being sold through e-commerce portals
- AION Capital in talks to buy stake in Future Group Holding Co
- Paytm to launch payments bank next week, names Renu Satti as its new CEO
- Panasonic India teams up with TCS to set up innovation Centre
- Espirit may soon open bricks and mortar stores in India
- Raymond launches ‘Khadi by Raymond’
- Paysense raises $5.3 million in Series A Funding