CaratLane Launches Its 10th Store At Rohini In NCR
Situated at one of the high street arenas in North-West Delhi, this outpost of CaratLane is designed to usher in a uniquely smart jewellery buying experience.March 09, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
CaratLane, India's leading omni-channel jeweller is going strong in the Delhi/NCR region with its 10th store inaugurated at Sector 7, Rohini. For a brand that’s on a mission to democratise access to jewellery, this store launch, the 10th in Delhi/NCR region and 34th in the country, is another step forward in that direction.
With discerning customers looking for trustworthy jewellery brands, CaratLane’s association with Tanishq has only come across as a boon for those looking to buy precious and contemporary jewellery.
Situated at one of the high street arenas in North-West Delhi, this outpost of CaratLane is designed to usher in a uniquely smart jewellery buying experience.
Mithun Sacheti, Founder & CEO CaratLane while speaking about the launch said, “We are extremely proud to launch our 10th store in Delhi. Like all our other stores, here we've created a whole new world of precious jewellery - beautifully urbane and edgy designs with a playful, unhindered access. The store also houses a solitaire corner and the virtual try-on 'magic mirror' for those 'just looking' moments. Our store here is a testament to our commitment to make modern, affordable jewellery increasingly accessible.”
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Jaypore Open First Brick-and-Mortar Store
- Motorola Plans To Open 100 'Moto Hubs' In Karnataka
- Toys 'R' Us Says 'Making Every Effort' To Pay Vendors
- FedEx To Roll Out 500 More Stores Inside Walmart
- Blue Star Eyes AC market to grow at 15 to 20% in 2018
- Chargebee Raises Rs 120 Crore In Series C Funding
- Flipkart's Fashion Vertical Beat Myntra, Jabong, Revenue Hits $1bn
- Bata Launches First Exclusive Sportswear Store ‘POWER’ In India
- Tata Starbucks To Open 24 New Stores In India
- Myntra & Jabong Embrace Udacity To Technically Upskill Their Employees.