C&W ranks India 24th in global retail survey
Main Streets Across the World 2009, a Cushman & Wakefield’s annual global survey, has ranked India as the 24th most expensive retail destination.
September 23, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Main Streets Across the World 2009, a Cushman & Wakefield’s annual global survey, has ranked India as the 24th most expensive retail destination. Khan Market (New Delhi), the most expensive retail high street in India slipped from 17th position in 2008 to its old ranking of the year 2006. New York’s Fifth Avenue retained its title as the world’s most expensive shopping destination followed by Hong Kong’s Causeway Bay and Avenue des Champs Elysées in Paris. The biggest fall in rents was in Mumbai with Colaba Causeway falling 63.5 per cent, Linking Road Bandra by 63 per cent and Kemps Corner by 60 per cent.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Boxx.ai Targets 40% Topline Impact
- Smartphone Companies Brings parity In Dsscounts
- This transformation came amid Pladis expansion plan
- The War Between The E-commerce Giant
- Textile Sector has More Potential To grow: Smiriti Irani
- Naveen Anand to Be SDRM OF Oriflame
- Chennai To Taste The "Fipola" Meat
- Bengaluru To Hold First Edition OF Denimsandjeans
- De Beer "ForeverMark" To Mark Its Expansion
- Gitanjali Gets Interim Relief from The High Court