C&W ranks India 24th in global retail survey
Main Streets Across the World 2009, a Cushman & Wakefield’s annual global survey, has ranked India as the 24th most expensive retail destination.
September 23, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Main Streets Across the World 2009, a Cushman & Wakefield’s annual global survey, has ranked India as the 24th most expensive retail destination. Khan Market (New Delhi), the most expensive retail high street in India slipped from 17th position in 2008 to its old ranking of the year 2006. New York’s Fifth Avenue retained its title as the world’s most expensive shopping destination followed by Hong Kong’s Causeway Bay and Avenue des Champs Elysées in Paris. The biggest fall in rents was in Mumbai with Colaba Causeway falling 63.5 per cent, Linking Road Bandra by 63 per cent and Kemps Corner by 60 per cent.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints three new board members
- Shoppers Stop plans creating ‘transformation’ experience in its stores
- ShopClues aims to becomes everyday fashion destination
- Future Retail posts 17% increase in Q4 profit
- Brooks Brothers widens its online footprint with Tata CLiQ
- ABFRL partners with KVIC to sell Khadi products
- BIBA opens new flagship store in Mumbai
- Crocs launches new store in Bengaluru
- SnapBizz targets 3000 retailers by 2018
- Shahid Kapoor gets 'Best Entrepreneur Award'