Brand Factory celebrates Independence Day Sale with flat 50% off
The Independence day campaign will run for five days at all of its stores, wherein the customers will get flat 50% discount on all the apparels along with the additional 20% discount on the purchase of 3 merchandise.August 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fashion discount chain Brand Factory is celebrating India’s 70th birthday with National Brand Week wherein the retailer is offering 50% discounts on all major brands starting from 11th August till 15th August, the company said this in a statement. The Independence day campaign will run for five days at all of its stores, wherein the customers will get flat 50% discount on all the apparels along with the additional 20% discount on the purchase of 3 merchandise. “We are really excited about the National Brands Week campaign at all Brand Factory stores. We want our customers to celebrate India’s 70 th birthday with their right to wear brands everyday. The emphasis at Brand Factory has always been to offer customers the widest range of brands and categories possible at absolutely great prices in an ambience that befits the brand.”, said Suresh Sadhwani, business head at the Brand Factory.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Relaxo to open 50 more COCO stores this year, embrace franchise model to increase retail footprint
- Geronimo Stilton to be seen at Indian stores
- Discount wars are brewing as Amazon, Flipkart fight for market share
- Patanjali to set up factory in Kashmir Valley, offer jobs to youth: Ramdev
- Amazon to sell debt in order to buy Whole Foods deal, with debt that includes 40-year bond
- Pepe Jeans, Dollar Industries enter into joint venture
- Facebook launches SheMeansBusiness supporting MSME's
- Tata CLiQ to add kids fashion category
- Bansals may come back in charge at Flipkart with Masayoshi Son's help
- Harley-Davidson opens its first concept store in India