Brand Factory celebrates Independence Day Sale with flat 50% off
The Independence day campaign will run for five days at all of its stores, wherein the customers will get flat 50% discount on all the apparels along with the additional 20% discount on the purchase of 3 merchandise.August 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fashion discount chain Brand Factory is celebrating India’s 70th birthday with National Brand Week wherein the retailer is offering 50% discounts on all major brands starting from 11th August till 15th August, the company said this in a statement. The Independence day campaign will run for five days at all of its stores, wherein the customers will get flat 50% discount on all the apparels along with the additional 20% discount on the purchase of 3 merchandise. “We are really excited about the National Brands Week campaign at all Brand Factory stores. We want our customers to celebrate India’s 70 th birthday with their right to wear brands everyday. The emphasis at Brand Factory has always been to offer customers the widest range of brands and categories possible at absolutely great prices in an ambience that befits the brand.”, said Suresh Sadhwani, business head at the Brand Factory.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Bangladesh Calls For Indian Investment To Boost Its Garment Business
- Snapdeal Announces Curated Christmas Store
- H&M share Tumbles And Also Quarterly Sales Drop
- Anushka Sharma to Promote kajaria's Kerovit Brand
- Sketchers Aims To Become Rs 1000 Crore Brand In India
- Flipkart Turnover Increases By 19%
- PhonePe App launches Gold Option For Customers
- Boutique Living To Expand Its Business In Middle East
- Consumer Goods Company Marico Plans Only Online Brand
- German Retailer Metro Profit Increases In 17-18 Financial Year