Brand Factory celebrates Independence Day Sale with flat 50% off
The Independence day campaign will run for five days at all of its stores, wherein the customers will get flat 50% discount on all the apparels along with the additional 20% discount on the purchase of 3 merchandise.August 11, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fashion discount chain Brand Factory is celebrating India’s 70th birthday with National Brand Week wherein the retailer is offering 50% discounts on all major brands starting from 11th August till 15th August, the company said this in a statement. The Independence day campaign will run for five days at all of its stores, wherein the customers will get flat 50% discount on all the apparels along with the additional 20% discount on the purchase of 3 merchandise. “We are really excited about the National Brands Week campaign at all Brand Factory stores. We want our customers to celebrate India’s 70 th birthday with their right to wear brands everyday. The emphasis at Brand Factory has always been to offer customers the widest range of brands and categories possible at absolutely great prices in an ambience that befits the brand.”, said Suresh Sadhwani, business head at the Brand Factory.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Payments platform PhonePe looks to double its team
- Vision Express expands retail presence, opens new outlet in Delhi
- Shopclues Reduces Headcount By 45-50 Employees
- Flipkart Unfreezes To Increase Headcount, Offers 700 New Jobs
- Voonik's Revenue Rises To Rs 117 Crore In FY17
- Lifestyle Launches New Gift Card In Partnerhip With Qwikcilver
- Amazon India's Summer Sale for large appliances to start from midnight
- Sportina Exim Enters India With Houston Based Fitness Equipment 'Promaxima'
- Microsoft Enables Digital Payment Facility In 'Kaizala' app
- Zivame Invests Rs 40 Cr In Offline Segment For Sales Push