Big Brands to organise carnival in India to capitalise on festival season
Showcasing global brands and bringing them to the average Indian consumer, Dubai’s Big Brands plans to organise a carnival in India to capitalise on the festival season when sales of luxury good
September 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Showcasing global brands and bringing them to the average Indian consumer, Dubai’s Big Brands plans to organise a carnival in India to capitalise on the festival season when sales of luxury goods shoot up. The carnival, which will be held between 24-28 September in the metropolis, is expecting over 3,000 footfalls every day and Big Brands will be offering discounts of up to 80 per cent on labels such as Chopard, Tussardi, Calvin Klein, Davidoff, Givenchy, Ferre and CROCS. With India’s economy growing at six to seven per cent, consumption has increased and is expected to further rise in the coming years.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zara confirms launch date for India ecommerce store
- Athleisure brand Hustle launched on Flipkart
- Gaursons building Rs 750 cr shopping mall in Noida Extension
- Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
- Amazon to reduce Whole Foods prices after acquisition
- Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
- Shoppers Stop to exit duty-free store business at airports by next quarter
- GST could increase cost benefits by 5 per cent in 3 yrs says RAI
- Pepperfry aiming at Rs 5000 crore sales by 2020
- Shoppers Stop to sell books, food online next fiscal