Big Brands to organise carnival in India to capitalise on festival season
Showcasing global brands and bringing them to the average Indian consumer, Dubai’s Big Brands plans to organise a carnival in India to capitalise on the festival season when sales of luxury good
September 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Showcasing global brands and bringing them to the average Indian consumer, Dubai’s Big Brands plans to organise a carnival in India to capitalise on the festival season when sales of luxury goods shoot up. The carnival, which will be held between 24-28 September in the metropolis, is expecting over 3,000 footfalls every day and Big Brands will be offering discounts of up to 80 per cent on labels such as Chopard, Tussardi, Calvin Klein, Davidoff, Givenchy, Ferre and CROCS. With India’s economy growing at six to seven per cent, consumption has increased and is expected to further rise in the coming years.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Shahid Kapoor gets 'Best Entrepreneur Award'
- VIP Industries expand its presence in Jammu & Kashmir
- CaratLane launches its first store in Ghaziabad
- JD.com plans to develop heavy-weight delivery drones
- Walmart India gives training to supplier partners on new GST regime
- Paytm targets 500 billion users by 2020
- Woodland expects Rs 400 crore export turnover by next two years
- Raymond collaborates with KVIC to promote Khadi
- LG to launch its 'LG Signature' premium brand of products in July
- Cow dung cakes being sold through e-commerce portals