Bharti Retail plans expansion
After having its presence felt in a big way, in the northern part of the country, Bharti Retail, the wholly owned subsidiary of Bharti Enterprises, is now planning to expand to southern India by 2011.
September 18, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
After having its presence felt in a big way, in the northern part of the country, Bharti Retail, the wholly owned subsidiary of Bharti Enterprises, is now planning to expand to southern India by 2011. Its small-format stores, ‘Easyday’, are spread across 3,000 square feet while the compact hypermarket, ‘Easyday Market’, outlets occupy 35,000-50,000 square feet. Operating 28 Easyday stores and two Easyday market outlets, the company also plans to add 40-45 'Easyday' and two 'Easyday Market' stores across north India during the current fiscal. Easyday stores offer an assortment of branded products in personal care, stationery, household cleaning, food, grocery , fruits & vegetables. Items retailed in the hypermarket format range from apparels, home furnishings, home ware and cosmetics to toys, small appliances, mobile phones and stationery. It includes bakery, meat shop, poultry, fish and fruits & vegetables, grocery and general merchandise.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Shahid Kapoor gets 'Best Entrepreneur Award'
- VIP Industries expand its presence in Jammu & Kashmir
- CaratLane launches its first store in Ghaziabad
- JD.com plans to develop heavy-weight delivery drones
- Walmart India gives training to supplier partners on new GST regime
- Paytm targets 500 billion users by 2020
- Woodland expects Rs 400 crore export turnover by next two years
- Raymond collaborates with KVIC to promote Khadi
- LG to launch its 'LG Signature' premium brand of products in July
- Cow dung cakes being sold through e-commerce portals