Bata India to open 40 new stores in Q1-2009
Bata India Ltd, the largest footwear retailer in the country announced that it will open 40 new retail stores across the country in the 1st quarter of 2009. These new stores will be based on the inter
February 19, 2009 | comments ( 2 ) |
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm targets 500 billion users by 2020
- Woodland expects Rs 400 crore export turnover by next two years
- Raymond collaborates with KVIC to promote Khadi
- LG to launch its 'LG Signature' premium brand of products in July
- Cow dung cakes being sold through e-commerce portals
- AION Capital in talks to buy stake in Future Group Holding Co
- Paytm to launch payments bank next week, names Renu Satti as its new CEO
- Panasonic India teams up with TCS to set up innovation Centre
- Espirit may soon open bricks and mortar stores in India
- Raymond launches ‘Khadi by Raymond’