Asian Paints Ltd to acquire Causeway Paints in an all cash deal
Asian Paints did not disclose the deal size. However, it said, CPLPL reported revenue of Sri Lankan Rupee 5,630 million (approx Rs 253.60 crore) in the previous fiscal.February 17, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Asian Paints has said that its subsidiary Berger International will fully acquire Sri Lanka's Causeway Paints in an all cash deal.
Asian Paints Ltd said, "Berger International Pvt Ltd, Singapore, indirect subsidiary of the company, has entered into a share purchase agreement with the existing shareholders of Causeway Paints Lanka (Pvt) Ltd (CPLPL), Sri Lanka, for acquisition of 100 per cent stake in CPLPL in an all cash deal."
It further said, "The aforesaid transaction is with an objective of enhancing the group's presence in the Sri Lankan market where the company through its subsidiary company, Asian Paints (Lanka) Ltd, already has operations".
Asian Paints did not disclose the deal size. However, it said, CPLPL reported revenue of Sri Lankan Rupee 5,630 million (approx Rs 253.60 crore) in the previous fiscal.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Walmart India gives training to supplier partners on new GST regime
- Paytm targets 500 billion users by 2020
- Woodland expects Rs 400 crore export turnover by next two years
- Raymond collaborates with KVIC to promote Khadi
- LG to launch its 'LG Signature' premium brand of products in July
- Cow dung cakes being sold through e-commerce portals
- AION Capital in talks to buy stake in Future Group Holding Co
- Paytm to launch payments bank next week, names Renu Satti as its new CEO
- Panasonic India teams up with TCS to set up innovation Centre
- Espirit may soon open bricks and mortar stores in India