Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.April 21, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apple and Nike are working to expand their smartwatch series partnership for the Apple Watch 2. Nike has unveiled a new limited-edition Apple watch, NikeLab.
Available for sale from April 27, NikeLab will feature a simple face to focus on fitness. The watch will exclusively be available through Nike's website and at an Apple pop up shop in Tokyo.
Last year, Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- LG Electronics India expects 20% rise in sales this year
- ShopClues launches home decor label Home Berry
- Xiaomi plans to double India sales
- Tablez India launches first stores of Springfield and Women'Secret in Bangalore
- Bata looks to expand into Tier III and Tier IV markets
- Essel Finance signs Business Transfer Agreement with Intec Capital
- MobiKwik ties-up with Samsung Pay for one-tap payments on select devices
- Flipkart makes revised offer of about $950 mn to acquire Snapdeal
- Paytm invests undisclosed amount in mobile loyalty startup MobiQuest
- Raymond to launch Khadi by Raymond on October 2