Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.April 21, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apple and Nike are working to expand their smartwatch series partnership for the Apple Watch 2. Nike has unveiled a new limited-edition Apple watch, NikeLab.
Available for sale from April 27, NikeLab will feature a simple face to focus on fitness. The watch will exclusively be available through Nike's website and at an Apple pop up shop in Tokyo.
Last year, Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zara confirms launch date for India ecommerce store
- Athleisure brand Hustle launched on Flipkart
- Gaursons building Rs 750 cr shopping mall in Noida Extension
- Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
- Amazon to reduce Whole Foods prices after acquisition
- Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
- Shoppers Stop to exit duty-free store business at airports by next quarter
- GST could increase cost benefits by 5 per cent in 3 yrs says RAI
- Pepperfry aiming at Rs 5000 crore sales by 2020
- Shoppers Stop to sell books, food online next fiscal