Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.April 21, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apple and Nike are working to expand their smartwatch series partnership for the Apple Watch 2. Nike has unveiled a new limited-edition Apple watch, NikeLab.
Available for sale from April 27, NikeLab will feature a simple face to focus on fitness. The watch will exclusively be available through Nike's website and at an Apple pop up shop in Tokyo.
Last year, Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints three new board members
- Shoppers Stop plans creating ‘transformation’ experience in its stores
- ShopClues aims to becomes everyday fashion destination
- Future Retail posts 17% increase in Q4 profit
- Brooks Brothers widens its online footprint with Tata CLiQ
- ABFRL partners with KVIC to sell Khadi products
- BIBA opens new flagship store in Mumbai
- Crocs launches new store in Bengaluru
- SnapBizz targets 3000 retailers by 2018
- Shahid Kapoor gets 'Best Entrepreneur Award'