Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.April 21, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Apple and Nike are working to expand their smartwatch series partnership for the Apple Watch 2. Nike has unveiled a new limited-edition Apple watch, NikeLab.
Available for sale from April 27, NikeLab will feature a simple face to focus on fitness. The watch will exclusively be available through Nike's website and at an Apple pop up shop in Tokyo.
Last year, Apple released Apple Watch Nike+ that features built-in GPS to track users' pace, distance and route, even if they don't have iPhone with them.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon plans to open 13 more bookstores in US by year end
- Randeep, Sunny Leone to feature in Splash Fashion's new brand campaign
- Metro Cash & Carry India mulls over relocation within Ludhiana
- Zivame, Benneton apply single-brand retail licence
- ChrysCapital likely to acquire Mufti for Rs 500 Crore
- Metro Shoes posts Rs 13 crore online sales
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden