Ambuja Realty to invest Rs 175 cr at new mall in Rajarhat township
Ambuja Realty will be investing Rs 175 crore in City Centre II, spread over 3.4 lakh sq. ft and offering retail space for 180 retailers, the just-launched mall at Rajarhat, the township on the north-e
September 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ambuja Realty will be investing Rs 175 crore in City Centre II, spread over 3.4 lakh sq. ft and offering retail space for 180 retailers, the just-launched mall at Rajarhat, the township on the north-eastern fringes of Kolkata.With the retail space heaving been leased out three years back and 90 per cent of retail space already occupied and 70 per cent of the retailers currently doing the interior fit-outs, the mall is all set to change the dynamics of the area. The mall is ideally located to attract foothold from within the surrounding 10 km radius. Pantaloons is the main anchor at the mall and Inox, McDonalds, Pizza Hut and Hangout, were the other major retailers. The mall also has an integrated five star hotel entailing investment of Rs 100 crore. The 147-room hotel, to be run by Switzerland-based hotel group Swissotel, would come up by January. Swissotel Hotels & Resorts also manages Fairmont and Raffles branded residences, estates and luxury private residence club properties. The Ambuja Realty-Swissotel tie-up was for this specific project. The partnership marks Swissotel's entry into India.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Shahid Kapoor gets 'Best Entrepreneur Award'
- VIP Industries expand its presence in Jammu & Kashmir
- CaratLane launches its first store in Ghaziabad
- JD.com plans to develop heavy-weight delivery drones
- Walmart India gives training to supplier partners on new GST regime
- Paytm targets 500 billion users by 2020
- Woodland expects Rs 400 crore export turnover by next two years
- Raymond collaborates with KVIC to promote Khadi
- LG to launch its 'LG Signature' premium brand of products in July
- Cow dung cakes being sold through e-commerce portals