Amazon working on slimmer, better Eco speaker
The move is seen as Amazon's attempt to better Apple's HomePod that was launched in its Worldwide Developers Conference in June.July 15, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
E-commerce marketplace, Amazon is reportedly working on a new flagship Echo speaker that will be slimmer and better than its predecessor to regain the top spot in smart speaker space.
According to a report in Engadget, the updated model will be shorter and slimmer, akin to three or four stacked Echo Dots.
The move is seen as Amazon's attempt to better Apple's HomePod that was launched in its Worldwide Developers Conference in June.
The new Echo would offer better sound using several tweeters instead of just one, similar to the HomePod that will sport seven tweeters when it ships this December.
Amazon is also planning to improve Echo's microphone technology as well as the design.
According to the report, if Amazon can stick to a $180 price tag, it will retain at least one advantage over the HomePod, which will sell for $349.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter
- Diamond Producers Association Begins Its Operation In India
- Raymond Aims To Double Its Turnover To 1000 Crore In 3-4 Years
- New York's Luxury Brand COACH Opens At IGI Airport
- ShopClues Launches Electronic Label Digimate
- Paytm Partners with ICICI Bank For Quick Credit
- Rural FMCG Market To reach $220 Billion By 2025
- BIBA Opens Its New Store In Ghittorni