Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
Amazon has launched an application in India that allows sellers to register on their mobiles, the first time that the company is enabling such a facility globallySeptember 04, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ahead of the festive season, Amazon has launched an application in India that allows sellers to register on their mobiles, the first time that the company is enabling such a facility in the world. More than 70% of the sellers in India use mobiles for processing orders and updating inventory, a ratio which is much higher than in the US and Europe. Presently, around two lakh sellers are registered on the Amazon platform. As part of the same initiative to go deeper, Amazon had launched seller helpline numbers in regional languages including Tamil, Telugu and Kannada in the second quarter of this year.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- TCS Bags 5 Years Deal With Marks & Spencer
- Pantaloons Fashion Retail Appoints Sangeeta Pendurkar As CEO
- Vivo Opens Online Store In India
- Amazon Prime Signs Content Deal With Zee Music Company
- Paytm Senior VP Krishna Hegde Quits
- Toy Maker Lego Teams Up With Tencent
- Safal Opens Six New Retail Outlets In Odisha
- Shoppers Stop Allots Rs 179.26 Crore Shares To Amazon
- Bike Sharing Company OFO Plans To Team Up With Paytm
- Godrej Appliances To Expand Shirwal Plant