Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
Amazon has launched an application in India that allows sellers to register on their mobiles, the first time that the company is enabling such a facility globallySeptember 04, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ahead of the festive season, Amazon has launched an application in India that allows sellers to register on their mobiles, the first time that the company is enabling such a facility in the world. More than 70% of the sellers in India use mobiles for processing orders and updating inventory, a ratio which is much higher than in the US and Europe. Presently, around two lakh sellers are registered on the Amazon platform. As part of the same initiative to go deeper, Amazon had launched seller helpline numbers in regional languages including Tamil, Telugu and Kannada in the second quarter of this year.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Virtuous Retail Bags $175 Million Of Additional Equity
- Motorola Launches Three Moto Hubs In kolkata
- Wal-Mart Share Rises In 3rd Quarter
- Diamond Producers Association Begins Its Operation In India
- Raymond Aims To Double Its Turnover To 1000 Crore In 3-4 Years
- New York's Luxury Brand COACH Opens At IGI Airport
- ShopClues Launches Electronic Label Digimate
- Paytm Partners with ICICI Bank For Quick Credit
- Rural FMCG Market To reach $220 Billion By 2025
- BIBA Opens Its New Store In Ghittorni