Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
Amazon has launched an application in India that allows sellers to register on their mobiles, the first time that the company is enabling such a facility globallySeptember 04, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ahead of the festive season, Amazon has launched an application in India that allows sellers to register on their mobiles, the first time that the company is enabling such a facility in the world. More than 70% of the sellers in India use mobiles for processing orders and updating inventory, a ratio which is much higher than in the US and Europe. Presently, around two lakh sellers are registered on the Amazon platform. As part of the same initiative to go deeper, Amazon had launched seller helpline numbers in regional languages including Tamil, Telugu and Kannada in the second quarter of this year.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zara confirms launch date for India ecommerce store
- Athleisure brand Hustle launched on Flipkart
- Gaursons building Rs 750 cr shopping mall in Noida Extension
- Amazon to reduce Whole Foods prices after acquisition
- Flipkart-owned PhonePe clocks USD 2.5 bn runrate in July
- Shoppers Stop to exit duty-free store business at airports by next quarter
- GST could increase cost benefits by 5 per cent in 3 yrs says RAI
- Pepperfry aiming at Rs 5000 crore sales by 2020
- Shoppers Stop to sell books, food online next fiscal
- Flipkart launches 'Flipkart Global', enabling exports