Amazon seeks to expand seller base ahead of festive season
Amazon has launched an application in India that allows sellers to register on their mobiles, the first time that the company is enabling such a facility globallySeptember 04, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ahead of the festive season, Amazon has launched an application in India that allows sellers to register on their mobiles, the first time that the company is enabling such a facility in the world. More than 70% of the sellers in India use mobiles for processing orders and updating inventory, a ratio which is much higher than in the US and Europe. Presently, around two lakh sellers are registered on the Amazon platform. As part of the same initiative to go deeper, Amazon had launched seller helpline numbers in regional languages including Tamil, Telugu and Kannada in the second quarter of this year.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Payments platform PhonePe looks to double its team
- Vision Express expands retail presence, opens new outlet in Delhi
- Shopclues Reduces Headcount By 45-50 Employees
- Flipkart Unfreezes To Increase Headcount, Offers 700 New Jobs
- Voonik's Revenue Rises To Rs 117 Crore In FY17
- Lifestyle Launches New Gift Card In Partnerhip With Qwikcilver
- Amazon India's Summer Sale for large appliances to start from midnight
- Sportina Exim Enters India With Houston Based Fitness Equipment 'Promaxima'
- Microsoft Enables Digital Payment Facility In 'Kaizala' app
- Zivame Invests Rs 40 Cr In Offline Segment For Sales Push