Aadhaar plans expansion with 200 stores
Aadhaar, the rural market-focussed 70:30 joint venture (JV) between the Future Group's Future Ventures India and Godrej Agrovet, has opened around 70 outlets across the country.
September 23, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aadhaar, the rural market-focussed 70:30 joint venture (JV) between the Future Group's Future Ventures India and Godrej Agrovet, has opened around 70 outlets across the country. Aadhaar, a modern retail chain operating in semi-urban and rural markets, has mapped out an expansion plan of around 200 stores to be achieved over a period of time. The retail chain targets to leverage Godrej's brand franchise with consumers in these markets with the help of Future's expertise in the retail business. The group has reconfigured the format to meet consumer needs and has also changed the look and feel of the store. In the restructured format, the stores now sport the strengths of the JV's promoters by way of `The World of Godrej' section and `Big Bazaar Best Deals'. Plans are underway to restructure the store size from the range of 500 sq. ft to 2,000 sq. ft to a standard 3,000 to 5,000 sq. ft format.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Aurobindo Pharma Gets Final Approval From US Health
- Ace turtle partnered with Ninja Van to provide last mile delivery
- Leather exports to increase by 10% by 2022
- Myntra joins hands with government to promote hand-loom industry
- LUX On To Expand Business Through Women AND KIds Innerwear
- Livspace to invest Rs 70 crore on Global Designing Partnership
- Pepperfry launches its first franchise studio in Bangalore
- Favre-Leuba launched its iconic watch Raider Bivouac 9000
- Retail division reported 68.2% profit
- Srinivas Pathak appointed as a CFO and ED