40 more Mc Donald’s to be opened
With an investment of Rs150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs3 crore.
September 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
With an investment of Rs 150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs 3 crore. Consumption is growing in India and McDonald's sees a huge growth potential in the country. The chain's India turnover this calender year, would be a 30 per cent increase and the company intends to double its turnover every three years. With 170 outlets presently and with 40 more planned to be added, McDonald's India plans to hire around 1,200 personnel this year. The company would be launching several health food products as the demand for them was increasing.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Amazon to host sneaker fest from 25th to 28th May
- Tailorman launches its Ready To Wear line
- Johnson Controls-Hitachi expects India to become one of its top three markets
- Arvind Uppal to step down as Whirlpool Corp's Presiden
- Indiabulls ventures into LED lighting business
- Jeff Bezos gives $1 million to support press freedom
- Jesper Broding becomes new CEO for Ikea Group
- Future Retail to set up 4000 Easyday stores in five years
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints three new board members
- Shoppers Stop plans creating ‘transformation’ experience in its stores