40 more Mc Donald’s to be opened
With an investment of Rs150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs3 crore.
September 17, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
With an investment of Rs 150 crore, international food chain, McDonald's, plans to open 40 new outlets across India this, with each store having an investment of Rs 3 crore. Consumption is growing in India and McDonald's sees a huge growth potential in the country. The chain's India turnover this calender year, would be a 30 per cent increase and the company intends to double its turnover every three years. With 170 outlets presently and with 40 more planned to be added, McDonald's India plans to hire around 1,200 personnel this year. The company would be launching several health food products as the demand for them was increasing.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Zenatix To Launch WattMan Lite
- Monte Carlo Enters Into Fitness Fashion Brand
- REEBOK India Expect Its License In Two Months
- Alibaba To Invest In logistic Business
- India To Welcome Russian Brand "ACOOLA"
- Onitsuka Tiger Spread Its leg In India
- Another Mega Discounts In October
- Boxx.ai Targets 40% Topline Impact
- Smartphone Companies Brings parity In Dsscounts
- This transformation came amid Pladis expansion plan