The future of payments is now. Banks, retailers and merchants alike are rapidly adapting to the new payments landscape.
The Payments conference will bring together the entire payments eco-system to discuss, debate and evaluate alternative payment strategies and technologies that will make transactions easier to manage and profitable for Brands and Retailers.
Digital Payments: Where Do We Really Stand?
- The mainstream adoption for Digital Payments – current Market size and trends
- Is the wallet and payment industry headed towards consolidation?
- Giving consumers a reason to register and use the e-payment service
- What incentives will actually change consumer habits: rewards, in-app and online payments, offers and notifications
- Using mobile payments as the catalyst for a better commerce experience
- Is mobile payment infrastructure up to scratch?
The Converging World Of Commerce And Payments: Transforming Transactions: Towards A Smart Cashless Society With Contactless Payment.
Integrated loyalty: Marrying rewards points to Digital Payments
- The E-evolution of loyalty: Going beyond points and rewards
- Adding 'Targeted Offers' in a Digital Payment infrastructure
- Blurring the lines between payment experience and loyalty
- Allowing customers to check out with a single tap in-store, online and in-app
- Instilling strong loyalty programmes that increase footfall for merchants
- Utilizing the strong connection between mobile order and pay and loyalty programs
- Leveraging data to predict peak hours and demand for products to alleviate congestion
No Hack: Can Seamless But Secure Experiences Co-exist?
Detecting and prohibiting payment fraud Payments & Fintech
- Pinpointing the "real" location of the mobile device
- Determining the model and if device is a prepaid device
- Associating other transactions with the device
- Determining if it is a card-present or a card-not-present transaction
- Ascertaining if the financial information being used has been compromised
- Valuating if your organisation has expertise, resources, time, and money to develop its own fraud solution
- Conducting fraud audits that include evaluation of mobile fraud prevention
Payment Revolution: How Will Blockchain Dramatically Change Digital Payments
- Creating a new e-currency: Opportunities and Challenges
- Bit coin payment integration to point of sale
- How Block chain can bring legitimate touch in a supply chain - from a supplier to a manufacturer to a shipper
- Producing data that is synchronised, replicated and shared securely
- B2B global Payments Ease : How Blockchain cuts across geographies, banks and computer systems
- How Crypto-currencies Allow quick movement of money at fraction of transaction cost