The Indian retail industry accounts for over 10 per cent of the country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and around 8 per cent of the employment.
- Footwear retailers infringed as price war raises
- Naaptol plans to expand logistics, innovate
- Japanese fast-fashion brand Miniso launched its
- Karnataka raids shops over non-approved weighing
- Xiaomi Opens its first Mi Home store in Delhi-NCR
- ORRA launches its flagship store at Bengaluru,
- Sony aims to hit the jackpot in east
Retail InterviewsMore >>
Retail StartupMore >>
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Setting the stage for new age fashion with exclusive
- Flaunt Your Plus Size Apparel With Confidence
- Don't to Be a Devil to Wear Prada!
- Yogurt Treat!
- Womens apparel market to overtake mens wear by 2025: Avendus
- The luxury eyewear market in India
- Growing market of Kitchen appliances!
- Pre owned luxury!
- Growing digital influence in online fashion!
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Groupe SEB, world leader in small domestic equipment with a turnover of 5 billion..
More >>Retail Technology
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- How to Start Online Fashion Retail Business
- Raising Funds for a Retail Business
- Roll Out Of GST: Boon or Bane
- Snapdeal called off Flipkart offer!
- How Technology is Reshaping Retail Industry
- GST extending EOSS Euphoria!
- Join the Retail Business Bandwagon
- A Solid Boost in Sales for Your Retail Business
- Follow the Footsteps to enter the Retail Business
- importance of validation!
- Skill training in retail!
- Secrets of order fulfillment!
- Competing with online pure-plays!
- Winning with right product display!
- Indian Railways missing the e-commerce fun?
- Archies expanding gifting category with PAYBACK!
- IHS Program from Amazon!
- Arvind Brands deploys Applicate
More >>More News on Retail
June quarter of 2017, from a high of 136 from the last polled survey in Q4 of 2016, the company..
V-Mart Retail has reported an over two-fold jump in its..
The results also weighed on shares of suppliers including Nike Inc, Adidas and Under Armour...
The company derives 80 per cent of its revenues through commissions from 24/7 advertising...