Walmart CEO Doug McMillon met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Washington D.C on Sunday immediately after attending CEOs Roundtable with Indian Prime Minister Modi
- Trent Hypermarket aims at 200 stores in next 2-3
- Pepe Jeans plans to open 50 stores in 2017
- Future Groups's Central looks at Rs 3500
- Amazon India ties up with Nuoaura for three years
- Alibaba, Tencent to invest $10 billion in China
- India-Australia to promote collaboration in
- FreeCharge partners with ALTBalaji for digital
Retail InterviewsMore >>
Retail StartupMore >>
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Growing market of Kitchen appliances!
- Pre owned luxury!
- Growing digital influence in online fashion!
- Challenges with online jewellery retailing!
- Local vs Global
- Challenges for the luxury brands!
- Growing market of fashion accessories!
- Growing online market of precious jewellery!
- Luxury in home furnishing!
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Groupe SEB, world leader in small domestic equipment with a turnover of 5 billion..
More >>Retail Technology
- Retail technology delivering customer insight!
- It is about energy efficiency!
- New age technologies!
- Voonik ties up with Truecaller
- Artificial intelligence scaling up e-retail
- Secure digital transactions with QR codes
- Dealing with counterfeit luxury?
- New Technologies for retail start-ups!
- ABFRL strategizing product management
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Shoppers Stop adopted JDA solutions!
- Tools for effective marketing!
- Taking the customer personalisation to next level!
- Designing the elements of Modern-age Retail
- Logistics reshaping e-commerce ecosystem!
- Why do Indian start-ups fail?
- Innovations in textile industry!
- Impact of GST on warehousing !
- New strategy for fashion retailers!
More >>More News on Retail
Walmart CEO Doug McMillon met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Washington D.C on Sunday..
The group invested US$71m for an additional interest in..
Martijn de Jong, Chief Digital Officer, Aegon Life Insurance, said, "Digital channel is to..
The expansion is part of the 200 stores planned for Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The..