An assessment of 29 companies that operate majorly in the offline format was carried out for the sixth year in a row by RAI and GPWI based on their working trends and working environment.
Retail InterviewsMore >>
Retail StartupMore >>
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- What Makes Omni-Channel Strategy Vital For Retailers
- Art in the age of e-commerce!
- How Digital Transaction Surpassed Big Billion Mark
- Digital Assurance Helping E-Comm!
- Ultimate war between online and offline!
- How Technology is Enhancing Global E-commerce Retailing
- Are E-Comm Private Labels A Threat For Brands?
- Is Limited Internet Hampering Digital Payments
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- How Are Indian Perfume Brands Gushing International Aroma
- How to Get Big Bazaar Franchise?
- Indian Textile Sourcing on its way to make Big!
- A new milkman at doorstep!
- A home grown culinary revolution!
- Customising Its Market Share in India's Fashion
- Biscuit fitting in Cookie jar!
- Dryfruits fetching growth in online channel!
- Can Digital Literacy Be a Game Changer For Retailers
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Groupe SEB, world leader in small domestic equipment with a turnover of 5 billion..
More >>Retail Technology
- Tech aid for Hobbs!
- What Makes Direct Selling Through Mobile a New Fad
- Retail Revamp!
- Technology helping Mothercare!
- Mango to introduce Specto Footfall Counters!
- Importance Of Socio-Retail Engagement For Retailers
- Data helping Real Time experience!
- Technology aiding Thomas Pink!
- Tech Trends Augmenting The Retail Experience
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
More >>More News on Retail
An assessment of 29 companies that operate majorly in the offline format was carried out for..
The company also plans to invest behind the newly..
The company which has been started by three former top Flipkart employees, Udaan has picked up..
he multinational retail giant registers 12 per cent of its sales from the online outlets...