This move helps Amazon India automate their entire procurement process for Stationary Supplies, thereby bringing efficiency in their sourcing system
- FreeCharge partners with ALTBalaji for digital
- Venture Catalysts looks to expand presence in
- GJF to hold series of seminars on GST in Mumbai
- Apple's assembled in India smartphones goes
- Results for Birla Cellulose CanopyStyle audit
- Toshiba gets extension from regulators on earning
- MaxWholesale raises $1 million in pre-Series A
Retail InterviewsMore >>
Retail StartupMore >>
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Groupe SEB, world leader in small domestic equipment with a turnover of 5 billion..
More >>Retail Technology
- Retail technology delivering customer insight!
- It is about energy efficiency!
- New age technologies!
- Voonik ties up with Truecaller
- Artificial intelligence scaling up e-retail
- Secure digital transactions with QR codes
- Dealing with counterfeit luxury?
- New Technologies for retail start-ups!
- ABFRL strategizing product management
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Tools for effective marketing!
- Taking the customer personalisation to next level!
- Designing the elements of Modern-age Retail
- Logistics reshaping e-commerce ecosystem!
- Why do Indian start-ups fail?
- Innovations in textile industry!
- Impact of GST on warehousing !
- New strategy for fashion retailers!
- Importance of Support Services in mall!
More >>More News on Retail
This move helps Amazon India automate their entire procurement process for Stationary Supplies,..
About 50 billion yuan would be raised through new share..
As per the agreement, the participants will jointly identify appropriate measures to connect..
Aimed at young audience, the objective of the tie-up is to provide users easy, secure and..