Reliance Retail to expand its business-to-business play by foraying into the distribution of apparel, FMCG, and white goods directly to neighborhood and Kirana outlets.
Retail InterviewsMore >>
Retail StartupMore >>
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- How Technology is Enhancing Global E-commerce Retailing
- Are E-Comm Private Labels A Threat For Brands?
- Is Limited Internet Hampering Digital Payments
- Is Conversational Commerce Here To Stay
- E-Comm Giants Expand Their Business Reach
- Ecommerce leveraging festivity!
- Alternate Mode Of Payment: Boon or Bane
- Tech supporting omnichannel journey!
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- A home grown culinary revolution!
- Customising Its Market Share in India's Fashion
- Biscuit fitting in Cookie jar!
- Dryfruits fetching growth in online channel!
- Can Digital Literacy Be a Game Changer For Retailers
- Propelling Growth For Indian Beauty & Personal Care Market
- Evolution of Luxury Retail Segment
- Inside India's Lingerie Industry
- An emerging segment!
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Groupe SEB, world leader in small domestic equipment with a turnover of 5 billion..
More >>Retail Technology
- Mango to introduce Specto Footfall Counters!
- Importance Of Socio-Retail Engagement For Retailers
- Data helping Real Time experience!
- Technology aiding Thomas Pink!
- Tech Trends Augmenting The Retail Experience
- How Is Artificial Intelligence Altering Our Lifestyle
- Technology Decodes Indian Retail Business
- 4 Warmart Tech Innovations To Watch Out For
- FirstCry leveraging technology!
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- This is Why GST Rollout is Debatable
- 5 Consumer Durable Trends For 2018
- Policy boost to foreign retailers!
- 6 Retail Trends To Watch Out For In 2018
- Unleashing the power of neighborhood retail!
- How Can Retailers Maximise the 'EoSS' Benefits?
- Market Your Business Offline
- Indian digital economy!
- Loyalty trends in 2018!
More >>More News on Retail
The company is also aggressively growing its user base eyeing 20 million customers by 2020 from..
Some of the Indian brands which are looking to enter..
Grasim Industries will undertake the proposed expansion within the existing plant premise..
While CRISIL had expected the market share of organised retailers to grow to 9% by fiscal 2020..