The invasion of technology is welcomed in both personal as well as professional lives, especially in business to make life easier for both, customers and owners.
- LG Electronics India expects 20% rise in sales
- ShopClues launches home decor label Home Berry
- Xiaomi plans to double India sales
- Springfield and Women' Secret enter India
- Bata plans to increase presence in rural areas
- Essel Finance looks to acquire Intec's Rs 272
- MobiKwik inks partnership deal with Samsung Pay
Retail InterviewsMore >>
Retail StartupMore >>
Design & VMMore >>
More >>Multi Channel Retail
- Latest analysis from Indian digital economy!
- Retail apocalypse OR shifting retail landscapes!
- Innovations disrupting e-Retail by 2020
- Virtual rulling retail
- Marketplaces redefying offline retail!
- Synerzing between online and offline!
- Offline retail growing strong!
- Tips to boost omnichannel operations!
Brand LicensingMore >>
More >>Sector Watch
- Womens apparel market to overtake mens wear by 2025: Avendus
- The luxury eyewear market in India
- Growing market of Kitchen appliances!
- Pre owned luxury!
- Growing digital influence in online fashion!
- Challenges with online jewellery retailing!
- Local vs Global
- Challenges for the luxury brands!
- Growing market of fashion accessories!
More >>Brand Updates / Launches
Groupe SEB, world leader in small domestic equipment with a turnover of 5 billion..
More >>Retail Technology
More >>Business & Investment in Retail
- Secrets of order fulfillment!
- Competing with online pure-plays!
- Winning with right product display!
- Indian Railways missing the e-commerce fun?
- Archies expanding gifting category with PAYBACK!
- IHS Program from Amazon!
- Arvind Brands deploys Applicate
- Shoppers Stop adopted JDA solutions!
- Tools for effective marketing!
More >>More News on Retail
LG Electronics India aims staggering 20% growth in sales in the current year, which will be..
The company aims 20% sales in home segment via new..
The company had sales of Rs 6,500 crore last year and could overtake manufacturers like..
Springfield, a popular Spanish casual wear lifestyle brand, will be sold through a mix of large..