i-mint reveals new brand identity
Revealing its new brand identity, i-mint, which has evolved from a 'single program' to a brand that offers a 'basket of consumer offerings' focusing on enhancing customer experience and creating India
September 19, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Revealing its new brand identity, i-mint, which has evolved from a 'single program' to a brand that offers a 'basket of consumer offerings' focusing on enhancing customer experience and creating India's largest "Rewards Marketing Network", powered by technology, indicating a significant leap in its business growth. With a member base of nine million members and a partner network crossing 3000, i-mint has become India’s largest rewards program. Having pioneered the concept of multiple partner rewards program in India in August 2006, with six national partners, i-mint has completed three years of successful operations. The network of partners has rapidly increased to include brands across categories such as Entertainment, Groceries, Travel, Fashion, Apparels, Home Appliances, Gifting and more, both on Offline and Online platforms. Some of the key brands who are now partnered with i-mint are Bookmyshow.com, Music World, Planet Fashion, IFB, Welspun, TMC, Monginis, Ferns and Petals. Following its initial launch in four cities - Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore, i-mint has now scaled its operations to pan India covering almost 80 per cent of the urban India across more than 30 cities.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Movies launches online- pre booking for Bahubali 2 at more than 1500 screens
- Fashion retailer H&M looks to boost sales through offline medium, plans a store a month strategy
- Bluestone.com launches 'Nava Collection' and 'B-Iconic Collection' in Kolkata
- Quikr Doorstep services to allow customers buy and sell used goods across cities
- Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
- eBay may close sale to Flipkart in second half of the year
- Walmart aims to reduce its absolute Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 18% by 2025
- Craftsvilla launches its in-house brand 'Anuswara'
- PayPal to boost Google's mobile payments efforts
- Voltas and Om to work together under the name Om Voltas