artd`inox, is all set to make its mark in Bangalore
artd`inox in conjunction with Jindal ARC – an architectural division of Jindal
August 07, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
artd`inox in conjunction with Jindal ARC – an architectural division of Jindal Stainless Steel, opens up a new store in Bangalore. artd`inox is bullish to create its distinct identity in the city which is known for its high style quotient. This store is artd`inox`s first venture with Jindal Arc. Spread across 2600 square feet at Krishvi Aspire, the store has modern ambience and aesthetic display of products. “artd`inox has managed to make its mark in niche lifestyle product category in India. We have got incredible response in key metros like Delhi and Mumbai and we are pleased to spread out the arena of brand with our new store in conjunction with Jindal Arc in Bangalore,” said Mr. Veer Kaul, COO, artd`inox. artd`inox products are designed by the team of designers of international repute, their unique forms and designs in stainless steel and their fusion with wood, porcelain and glass, make them ideal for the needs of the urban consumers.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Movies launches online- pre booking for Bahubali 2 at more than 1500 screens
- Fashion retailer H&M looks to boost sales through offline medium, plans a store a month strategy
- Bluestone.com launches 'Nava Collection' and 'B-Iconic Collection' in Kolkata
- Quikr Doorstep services to allow customers buy and sell used goods across cities
- Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
- eBay may close sale to Flipkart in second half of the year
- Walmart aims to reduce its absolute Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 18% by 2025
- Craftsvilla launches its in-house brand 'Anuswara'
- PayPal to boost Google's mobile payments efforts
- Voltas and Om to work together under the name Om Voltas