Voltas and Om to work together under the name Om Voltas
Kion India will also be selling products based on the technology of the Italian Kion brand under the sole name of Om.April 20, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kion’s Indian forklift truck brand, Voltas, is to join forces with the established Italian brand Om in India.
To harness the vast market potential of the subcontinent even more effectively, trucks containing Voltas technology will in future be marketed under the name Om Voltas.
Kion India will also be selling products based on the technology of the Italian Kion brand under the sole name of Om.
Sunil K. Gupta, CEO, Kion India, said, "We will be combining one hundred years of Om technical know-how and 65 years of Voltas expertise. The idea is to strengthen our market position in India by capitalizing further on the Kion."
Gordon Riske, Chief Executive Officer, Kion Group, said, "The Kion brand Om is strong in the volume segment between premium and economy and has great potential in India."
In addition to products bearing the Om and Om Voltas brand names, Kion India also sells industrial trucks, warehouse technology and services under the Baoli and Linde brands.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Alapatt ventures into e-commerce field
- Kalyan Jewellers acquires online jewellery firm Candere
- TataCliQ to foray into newer categories and expanding its brand portfolio
- Jaquar Group takes over sanitary ware manufacturing plant for INR 100 Crores
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels
- Tesco Bengaluru hires Sumit Mitra as CEO
- Wallmart’s startup investment arm appoints Jenny Fleiss, as CEO, for its first portfolio company
- Shopclues launches of its latest TVC
- HCL likely to acquire US-based UFS for $30 million
- Jack & Jones partners with NBA for an exclusive capsule collection