The Focus shifts to new retail segments for Future Group
Pantaloon Retail is looking at increasing its presence in the entertainment and leisure, sports and food retail space.
September 19, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pantaloon Retail is looking at increasing its presence in the entertainment and leisure, sports and food retail space. The Future Group has significant presence in fashion merchandising retail space through its outlets Pantaloons, Central, Big Bazaar, Celio and Ethnicity. In November, Pantaloon plans to launch a new packaged commodity product brand (private label) 'Ekta' with 35 stock-keeping units (SKUs) to start with. The company is also planing to launch a private label in lingerie soon. In the entertainment and leisure space, the company is present through its subsidiary Galaxy Entertainment, and is likely to expand this business. Amongst new business ideas, Future Group plans to launch is a travel company as it recently acquired travel company Club 7. Another business the group is looking at is launching stores for printing and designing needs.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Kalyan Jewellers acquires online jewellery firm Candere
- TataCliQ to foray into newer categories and expanding its brand portfolio
- Jaquar Group takes over sanitary ware manufacturing plant for INR 100 Crores
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels
- Tesco Bengaluru hires Sumit Mitra as CEO
- Wallmart’s startup investment arm appoints Jenny Fleiss, as CEO, for its first portfolio company
- Shopclues launches of its latest TVC
- HCL likely to acquire US-based UFS for $30 million
- Jack & Jones partners with NBA for an exclusive capsule collection
- Reliance Trends plans to launch products on Amazon, Flipkart