Symphony launches a range of air coolers with additional features
The product is "loaded with new age features like touch screen, voice assist, mosquito repellent, four side cooling pads and gives powerful cooling through double blower among others," the company said in a release.February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ahmedabad-based air cooler company Symphony has launched a range of air coolers with additional features such as air purifier and mosquito repellent, among others.
The product is "loaded with new age features like touch screen, voice assist, mosquito repellent, four side cooling pads and gives powerful cooling through double blower among others," the company said in a release.
Achal Bakeri, Chairman & Managing Director, Symphony, said, "Innovation is a part of our DNA and this launch is yet another example of our thrust on R&D and innovation. One of Symphony's fundamental business strategies is to drive growth through cutting-edge R&D", Symphony Chairman and Managing Director Achal Bakeri said.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Future Lifestyle Fashions transfers its Lee Cooper business to Future Speciality Retail
- Amazon launches innovation centre in China to provide technical support to startups
- Now Aeropostale products to be available on Jabong
- Paytm sets up Paytm Financial Services
- Amazon.com launches AmazonFresh Pickup service in Seattle
- Germany's Otto witnesses rise in online sales
- Aeropostale collaborates with Flipkart, Jabong and Nnnow.com
- ShopClues to benefit merchant with 80% advance payment service
- Fynd raises $500K from Venture Catalysts
- Alibaba signs deal with RMZ owned CoWrks for 30 seats