Symphony launches a range of air coolers with additional features
The product is "loaded with new age features like touch screen, voice assist, mosquito repellent, four side cooling pads and gives powerful cooling through double blower among others," the company said in a release.February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ahmedabad-based air cooler company Symphony has launched a range of air coolers with additional features such as air purifier and mosquito repellent, among others.
The product is "loaded with new age features like touch screen, voice assist, mosquito repellent, four side cooling pads and gives powerful cooling through double blower among others," the company said in a release.
Achal Bakeri, Chairman & Managing Director, Symphony, said, "Innovation is a part of our DNA and this launch is yet another example of our thrust on R&D and innovation. One of Symphony's fundamental business strategies is to drive growth through cutting-edge R&D", Symphony Chairman and Managing Director Achal Bakeri said.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Myntra aims to curate 25 to 30 Mango stores over the next 5 years
- Snapdeal to put FreeCharge on sale to Naspers
- Myntra to invest in 15-20 brands with Brand Accelerator programme
- Yepme launches uk.yepme.com to service customers across UK
- Snapdeal reports a 50% overall increase in the sale of GM products
- Air India to raise USD250 million by putting two Dreamliners on sale
- Alibaba's Ant Financial aims to expand its global reach
- Flipkart to draw massive investments from Microsoft, eBay and Tencent
- Apple follows Amazon Echo's footstep on Siri-powered speaker
- Laura Ashley to foray India with Future Group