Spykar plans to open 400 franchise stores by 2020
Spykar is known as a men's wear brand and soon it expects to accelerate its women's division to contribute to 30 percent of sales by 2020.November 21, 2016 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spykar, the fashion apparel brand has planned to add another feather to its cap by producing its own footwear range next year.
It has planned to invest 90 crore INR in the footwear category by 2020.
Sanjay Vakharia, Chief Operating Officer, Spykar Lifestyle, confirmed all this with PTI.
He said, "We will be starting with men's wear. The categories we will cater to is flip flops, slippers, shoes. The pricing will start from Rs 599. We saw a growth of close to 30 per cent in 2015-16 and the consumer segment is quite exciting and is expected to do better in times to come."
The company is known as a men's wear brand and soon it expects to accelerate its women's division to contribute to 30 percent of sales by 2020.
Spykar has 210 franchise stores and it plans to increase to 400 by 2020.
Vakharia said, "Currently, 6 per cent of our revenues come from online channel. Going ahead, we see 20 per cent of revenues from online. We will invest Rs 50 crore in the next 3 years on brand building."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Jaquar Group takes over sanitary ware manufacturing plant for INR 100 Crores
- TCS launches Merchant Pay, to integrate payments across multiple channels
- Tesco Bengaluru hires Sumit Mitra as CEO
- Wallmart’s startup investment arm appoints Jenny Fleiss, as CEO, for its first portfolio company
- Shopclues launches of its latest TVC
- HCL likely to acquire US-based UFS for $30 million
- Jack & Jones partners with NBA for an exclusive capsule collection
- Reliance Trends plans to launch products on Amazon, Flipkart
- Paytm Mall ties-up with local players for installation services of big appliances
- Tjori online store keeps Afghan craftsmanship alive