Spykar plans to open 400 franchise stores by 2020
Spykar is known as a men's wear brand and soon it expects to accelerate its women's division to contribute to 30 percent of sales by 2020.November 21, 2016 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spykar, the fashion apparel brand has planned to add another feather to its cap by producing its own footwear range next year.
It has planned to invest 90 crore INR in the footwear category by 2020.
Sanjay Vakharia, Chief Operating Officer, Spykar Lifestyle, confirmed all this with PTI.
He said, "We will be starting with men's wear. The categories we will cater to is flip flops, slippers, shoes. The pricing will start from Rs 599. We saw a growth of close to 30 per cent in 2015-16 and the consumer segment is quite exciting and is expected to do better in times to come."
The company is known as a men's wear brand and soon it expects to accelerate its women's division to contribute to 30 percent of sales by 2020.
Spykar has 210 franchise stores and it plans to increase to 400 by 2020.
Vakharia said, "Currently, 6 per cent of our revenues come from online channel. Going ahead, we see 20 per cent of revenues from online. We will invest Rs 50 crore in the next 3 years on brand building."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- After Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, BMI to sell FCUK
- LG Electronics to introduce more India-specific products
- DMart IPO buzz brings a windfall for retail stocks
- MobiKwik to invest Rs 300 crore on acquiring merchants
- Myntra aims to curate 25 to 30 Mango stores over the next 5 years
- Snapdeal to put FreeCharge on sale to Naspers
- Myntra to invest in 15-20 brands with Brand Accelerator programme
- Yepme launches uk.yepme.com to service customers across UK
- Snapdeal reports a 50% overall increase in the sale of GM products
- Air India to raise USD250 million by putting two Dreamliners on sale