Raid at Naaptol’s premises
Company allegedly tampered with price tags.June 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Naaptol’s warehouse at Bowenpally, Hyderabad was recently raided by the local legal metrology department and officials seized Rs 1.26 crore of goods including laptops, cameras and home appliances, amongst other items. It is alleged that the company’s warehouse management was engaged in the illegal practice of replacing the original price tags on products with their own, and also not mentioning the details of the manufacturer. The department will also serve notices to 12 suppliers of Naaptol, shortly. Earlier, Harish Ahluwali, Director and COO of Timtara.com, was arrested following consumer complaints against the website.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Marks & Spencer launches its store on e-commerce platform Amazon.in
- ShopClues appoints Harneet Singh as VP & Head Marketing
- Paytm announces crossing a milestone of 200 million wallet users
- Top officials from Samsung indicted on bribery and embezzlement, SK prosecutors
- Industry experts predict new opportunities for digital payment companies in FY17-18
- Paytm partners with places of public worship to enable cashless donations
- Nokia launches three smartphones and re-launches its classic Nokia 3310 feature phone
- Raymond aims to grow over 20% in branded apparel business
- ASSOCHAM concerned over lukewarm response to year-old proposal for keeping shops open all 7 days
- Godrej Interio targets turnover up to Rs 400 crore in next three years