Raid at Naaptol’s premises
Company allegedly tampered with price tags.June 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Naaptol’s warehouse at Bowenpally, Hyderabad was recently raided by the local legal metrology department and officials seized Rs 1.26 crore of goods including laptops, cameras and home appliances, amongst other items. It is alleged that the company’s warehouse management was engaged in the illegal practice of replacing the original price tags on products with their own, and also not mentioning the details of the manufacturer. The department will also serve notices to 12 suppliers of Naaptol, shortly. Earlier, Harish Ahluwali, Director and COO of Timtara.com, was arrested following consumer complaints against the website.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Reliance Cement starts online retailing in UP
- British Safety Council conferred DLF with Sword of Honour
- Vodafone CEO says preparing for IPO of India unit, no timeline set
- Delhi Police sends notice to Flipkart over sale of stolen mobile phones
- CredR forays into Hyderabad
- Pescafresh to start an e-commerce website and mobile app
- OP Munjal chairman Hero Cycles is no more
- Solute Tradings partners with Dyson Technology
- eBay India launches campaign #SheMeansBusiness to celebrate success stories of online women entrepreneurs
- Pizza chain Sbarro to increase no of stores to 50 in 2yrs