RPG Enterprises to enter coffee chain business
RPG Enterprises plan to enter the coffee chain business by setting up a Joint Venture with an US Company. The US company would have 20 per cent stake in the Aubonpain range of coffee chains, whi
September 19, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
RPG Enterprises plan to enter the coffee chain business by setting up a Joint Venture with an US Company. The US company would have 20 per cent stake in the Aubonpain range of coffee chains, while RPG will have 80 per cent in the business. Initially, six 'standalone' coffee chains would come up at Bangalore by the last week of October or in the first week of November. RPG also proposed to increase their overall trading area in the apparel industry space. The company has been able to reduce costs by Rs 100 crore a year through consolidation of banking, regional regional centres, distribution centres and by reducing the number of people and stores. RPG operates 264 retail stores under the brand "Spencer's Retail".
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Movies launches online- pre booking for Bahubali 2 at more than 1500 screens
- Fashion retailer H&M looks to boost sales through offline medium, plans a store a month strategy
- Bluestone.com launches 'Nava Collection' and 'B-Iconic Collection' in Kolkata
- Quikr Doorstep services to allow customers buy and sell used goods across cities
- Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
- eBay may close sale to Flipkart in second half of the year
- Walmart aims to reduce its absolute Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 18% by 2025
- Craftsvilla launches its in-house brand 'Anuswara'
- PayPal to boost Google's mobile payments efforts
- Voltas and Om to work together under the name Om Voltas