Peps Industries and Restonic Corporation sign a MOU
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU)
Tags: MOUFebruary 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for a period of 25 years. Under the MOU, the two would work towards joint efforts such as sharing information on best practices, innovation, emerging technologies and facilitate development of international sleep products for the Indian consumer.
“The association will help utilise the dormant potential of the segment with innovative thinking and develop sleep comfort products that meet the international standard specifications and cater to the ever changing needs of the consumers. It is a blend of Indian expertise and American know-how into a product of comfort, support and elegance,” said K. Madhavan, Managing Director, PEPS Industries Pvt Ltd.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Yogeshwar Sharma aims early roll out of GST
- UC Web to serve as Alibaba's e-comm media platform in India
- Infor Continues Significant Growth in Retail
- Digital transactions made through UPI & USSD modes grew by 3574% & 10603% respectively
- Future Group Rejigs top roles
- Flipkart remains India’s most popular ecommerce brand
- Amazon announces 100% YoY growth on Day 1 of the Amazon Great Indian Sale
- Alibaba to increase headcount in India
- Amazon announces Great Indian Sale
- Kumar Rajagopalan aims early roll out of GST