Peps Industries and Restonic Corporation sign a MOU
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU)
Tags: MOUFebruary 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian spring mattress company, PEPS Industries, and Restonic Corporation, USA have recently inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for a period of 25 years. Under the MOU, the two would work towards joint efforts such as sharing information on best practices, innovation, emerging technologies and facilitate development of international sleep products for the Indian consumer.
“The association will help utilise the dormant potential of the segment with innovative thinking and develop sleep comfort products that meet the international standard specifications and cater to the ever changing needs of the consumers. It is a blend of Indian expertise and American know-how into a product of comfort, support and elegance,” said K. Madhavan, Managing Director, PEPS Industries Pvt Ltd.
- Delhi Police sends notice to Flipkart over sale of stolen mobile phones
- CredR forays into Hyderabad
- Pescafresh to start an e-commerce website and mobile app
- OP Munjal chairman Hero Cycles is no more
- Solute Tradings partners with Dyson Technology
- eBay India launches campaign #SheMeansBusiness to celebrate success stories of online women entrepreneurs
- Pizza chain Sbarro to increase no of stores to 50 in 2yrs
- Mahindra forays into branded edible oils segment with ‘NuPro’
- Woodland partners with Rainforest Challenge India 2015
- DSK Motowheels records fastest sale of superbikes in India