Minister of Textiles inaugurates Welspun India Ltd.'s new plant
The Rs150-crore facility will have capabilities of spun lace and needle punch lines that can manufacture multi-layer composites for various applications.March 20, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Home textiles manufacturer Welspun India Ltd. has forayed into new technologies in its technical textile with its Needle Entangled Advance Textile Plant in Anjar.
The plant was inaugurated by Minister of Textiles Smriti Irani on Saturday.
The Rs150-crore facility will have capabilities of spun lace and needle punch lines that can manufacture multi-layer composites for various applications.
This advanced and innovative technology will provide non-woven solutions for high-end industrial applications such as filtration, acoustics, automotive, fire safety, thermal insulation, vibration control, noise control, aerospace, defence and mass transportation.
The initial capacity of the manufacturing unit will be 2,400 tonnes per annum. Further, Welspun has invested Rs100 crore to set up a fresh fully automated cut and sew unit in the made-ups segment with a capacity of 10 million units per annum.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Cisco hands over its first Made-in-India product
- Apple to start making iPhone 6 and 6S models in India
- Hidesign plans to open outlets at international airports and expand its business internationally
- MobiKwik introduces employee reimbursement management product
- Lava works on strengthening its connect with offline retail stores
- Demonetisation continue to reverberate scross high-street shops and malls
- Amazon.com to buy Dubai-based internet retailer Souq.com
- Gionee plans to foray into physical retail space in India
- Ralph Lauren makes India plans with Adity Birla Fashion and Retail
- Snapdeal rubbishes reports of holding talks for selling the firm