Microsoft’s retail sector expansion
Microsoft's decision to expand its presence in the retail sector has been welcomed by K3 Business Technology, one of the UK's largest Microsoft Dynamics partners.
September 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Microsoft's decision to expand its presence in the retail sector has been welcomed by K3 Business Technology, one of the UK's largest Microsoft Dynamics partners. Microsoft has acquired the Dynamics AX retail solution from LS Retail EHF to enhance its existing Dynamics suite of ERP business solutions. K3, the largest LS Retail distributor worldwide, with retail customers such as Carpetright, Alliance Boots and Adidas in over 30 countries, welcomes Microsoft’s latest move. K3’s retail software division, which is built on LS Retail's Microsoft-based products, has achieved very strong sales growth over the last five years.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Movies launches online- pre booking for Bahubali 2 at more than 1500 screens
- Fashion retailer H&M looks to boost sales through offline medium, plans a store a month strategy
- Bluestone.com launches 'Nava Collection' and 'B-Iconic Collection' in Kolkata
- Quikr Doorstep services to allow customers buy and sell used goods across cities
- Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
- eBay may close sale to Flipkart in second half of the year
- Walmart aims to reduce its absolute Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 18% by 2025
- Craftsvilla launches its in-house brand 'Anuswara'
- PayPal to boost Google's mobile payments efforts
- Voltas and Om to work together under the name Om Voltas