Linen Club opens 3 new showrooms in Southern India
Linen Club Studio offers ready to wear collection that include 100 per cent pure Linen Shirts, Trousers, Shorts and T-shirts.March 18, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Linen Club, one of the pioneer linen fabrics and garments brand from Jaya Shree Textiles in India, is expanding its retail presence. It has recently launched 3 new exclusive showrooms.
These showrooms are located at Aluva in Kerala, Dr AS Rao Nagar in Hyderabad and Banashankari in Bangalore.
The outlets offer European linen fabrics and ready to wear apparels in various colours, hues and textures suitable for every occasion and climate.
The stores also offer premium custom tailoring services to the customers.
Now it has added new additions to its collection and offers accessories such as stoles, laptop bags, ties and scarves.
Linen Club Studio offers ready to wear collection that include 100 per cent pure Linen Shirts, Trousers, Shorts and T-shirts.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Future Lifestyle Fashions transfers its Lee Cooper business to Future Speciality Retail
- Amazon launches innovation centre in China to provide technical support to startups
- Now Aeropostale products to be available on Jabong
- Paytm sets up Paytm Financial Services
- Amazon.com launches AmazonFresh Pickup service in Seattle
- Germany's Otto witnesses rise in online sales
- Aeropostale collaborates with Flipkart, Jabong and Nnnow.com
- ShopClues to benefit merchant with 80% advance payment service
- Fynd raises $500K from Venture Catalysts
- Alibaba signs deal with RMZ owned CoWrks for 30 seats