LatestOne.com supports Government's 'Make in India' campaign
LatestOne.com’s DaZon wrist watch range includes mechanisms like analog, digital and quartz. In Gen Z, watches are associated with personalities and lifestyles.February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
LatestOne.com, e-tailer of tech & mobile accessories company, has announced the launch of 'DaZon Wrist Watches' for men and women.
LatestOne.com’s DaZon wrist watch range includes mechanisms like analog, digital and quartz. In Gen Z, watches are associated with personalities and lifestyles. Keeping this in mind, LatestOne.com introduced sports, luxury, skeleton and water resistant watches in the first set of products launch.
Ameen Khwaja, the Founder and CEO of LatestOne.com said, "LatestOne.com has always focused on the needs of the online shoppers and we are already known for offering quality products at affordable prices. DaZon wrist watches will definitely appeal to consumers who believe in #MyLuxury. Above all, these watches are made in India supporting the Government’s Make in India campaign and backed up by warranty."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Shopclues launches of its latest TVC
- HCL likely to acquire US-based UFS for $30 million
- Jack & Jones partners with NBA for an exclusive capsule collection
- Reliance Trends plans to launch products on Amazon, Flipkart
- Paytm Mall ties-up with local players for installation services of big appliances
- Tjori online store keeps Afghan craftsmanship alive
- Paytm Mall sells 1.5 million packets of Maggi noodles within 2 days of launch
- Arvind Ltd expects to make brand Arvind a Rs.100 crore entity in 3-4 years
- 'KARAM' launches its online portal
- Ikea India to launch its first store in Hyderabad