Karmik’s first store in July
Positioned as premium lifestyle brand.May 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Karmik, the ethnic wear brand launched by Kimaya at the Fashion Week recently, will be launched for people early July. In an exclusive with Gunjan Piplani of Indianretailer.com, Pradeep Hirani, Chairman, Kimaya says, “Karmik is positioned as the premium lifestyle brand and we will, by end of June or early July open the first store.” He also added that they will have six such standalone stores as of now.
Talking about the locations, he said, “We are starting off with cities including Ludhiana, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai. In Delhi, the store will be opened at Pacific Mall and in Bangalore stores will be opening each at UB City and Star City.”
It was previously reported by www.indianretailer.com, that Karmik is being targeted at women who are brand victims and still don’t have access to designer wear. With Karmik, Kimaya wants to reach cities including Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Kochi, Hyderabad, Pune, Surat, Ahmedabad and the likes, where the real customer base is.
Moreover, Kimaya will soon launch e-commerce websites for its consumers. "The website is a natural forward integration and we will see them in sometime. The websites will not just be a mere buying and selling platform but will be informative ones," says Hirani. Every brand is likely to have different website.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Reliance Cement starts online retailing in UP
- British Safety Council conferred DLF with Sword of Honour
- Vodafone CEO says preparing for IPO of India unit, no timeline set
- Delhi Police sends notice to Flipkart over sale of stolen mobile phones
- CredR forays into Hyderabad
- Pescafresh to start an e-commerce website and mobile app
- OP Munjal chairman Hero Cycles is no more
- Solute Tradings partners with Dyson Technology
- eBay India launches campaign #SheMeansBusiness to celebrate success stories of online women entrepreneurs
- Pizza chain Sbarro to increase no of stores to 50 in 2yrs