Israeli invention transforming Indian diamond business
Te company said, it enables diamond manufacturers and traders to ensure that each individual stone is optimally valued for its ideal sales market.November 22, 2016 | comments ( 0 ) |
The machine was invented by Israel and currently it is undergoing advanced large-scale testing in India.
As reports published by PTI, the new groundbreaking system is likely to be marketed from mid-2017 by Sarine Technologies which has offices in Surat and Mumbai and employs about 450 people.
Tamar Brosh, the spokesperson of the company said, "The system will simplify the clarity grading process and provide accurate and objective mapping of the polished diamond, enhancing consumer trust in each diamond's valuation."
It enables diamond manufacturers and traders to ensure that each individual stone is optimally valued for its ideal sales market, the company said.
Uxi Levami, CEO of the company said, "The technology will revolutionise the way the diamond industry and consumers perceive Clarity grading and transform the polished sourcing and sorting process."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- After Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, BMI to sell FCUK
- LG Electronics to introduce more India-specific products
- DMart IPO buzz brings a windfall for retail stocks
- MobiKwik to invest Rs 300 crore on acquiring merchants
- Myntra aims to curate 25 to 30 Mango stores over the next 5 years
- Snapdeal to put FreeCharge on sale to Naspers
- Myntra to invest in 15-20 brands with Brand Accelerator programme
- Yepme launches uk.yepme.com to service customers across UK
- Snapdeal reports a 50% overall increase in the sale of GM products
- Air India to raise USD250 million by putting two Dreamliners on sale