Israeli invention transforming Indian diamond business
Te company said, it enables diamond manufacturers and traders to ensure that each individual stone is optimally valued for its ideal sales market.November 22, 2016 | comments ( 0 ) |
The machine was invented by Israel and currently it is undergoing advanced large-scale testing in India.
As reports published by PTI, the new groundbreaking system is likely to be marketed from mid-2017 by Sarine Technologies which has offices in Surat and Mumbai and employs about 450 people.
Tamar Brosh, the spokesperson of the company said, "The system will simplify the clarity grading process and provide accurate and objective mapping of the polished diamond, enhancing consumer trust in each diamond's valuation."
It enables diamond manufacturers and traders to ensure that each individual stone is optimally valued for its ideal sales market, the company said.
Uxi Levami, CEO of the company said, "The technology will revolutionise the way the diamond industry and consumers perceive Clarity grading and transform the polished sourcing and sorting process."
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Tulip Retail teams up with True Fit to provide personalised shopping experience
- Cisco hands over its first Made-in-India product
- Apple to start making iPhone 6 and 6S models in India
- Hidesign plans to open outlets at international airports and expand its business internationally
- MobiKwik introduces employee reimbursement management product
- Lava works on strengthening its connect with offline retail stores
- Demonetisation continue to reverberate scross high-street shops and malls
- Amazon.com to buy Dubai-based internet retailer Souq.com
- Gionee plans to foray into physical retail space in India
- Ralph Lauren makes India plans with Adity Birla Fashion and Retail