HomeShop18 announces Diwali Shopping Festival, brings back its hugely successful “Diwali Dhamaal” Promotion
HomeShop18, India’s first 24-hour home shopping channel, kickstarts the Diwali Shopping Season with its nationwide promotion “Diwali Dhamaal”, in which all customers get an assured g
September 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
HomeShop18, India’s first 24-hour home shopping channel, kickstarts the Diwali Shopping Season with its nationwide promotion “Diwali Dhamaal”, in which all customers get an assured gift plus a chance to win highly exciting prizes such as Honda City Car, TVS Flame Motorcycles, IFB Washing Machines & Microwave Ovens, Reebok Gift Packs etc. What makes shopping with HomeShop18, India’s 1st and only 24-hour shopping channel, exciting this Diwali are the grand prizes that can be won from each of the shopping shows on the channel: On the Mobile Shop, customers get a chance to win holiday packages to Thailand; Customers who buy products from the Home Maker show will have a special lucky draw where one winner will get a Complete Home Makeover (the makeover will include AC, washing machine, refrigerator, sofa, bed, centre table, LCD TV, microwave, home theatre system and much more); On Gadget Bazaar, four lucky winners will win Samsung LCD TVs and 200 lucky winners will win Mitashi DVD Players. Kids Special and Jewellery Special will have an assured gift with every product. And the best part about the Diwali Dhamaal promotion at HomeShop18 is that that the more times a customer shops, the more chances the customer has of winning as each order has a separate entry in the lucky draw! Continuing with its “More for Customer” strategy, this Diwali, HomeShop18 has introduced a special show called Diwali Mela, where customers can buy Diwali gifting products like puja thalis, mithais, chocolates, idol, cutlery etc. The show is based on the theme “buy more save more” where customers get a bigger discount when they buy in bulk and this has been done keeping in mind the heavy expenditure that shoppers incur for gifting during Diwali. Commenting on the launch of the promotion, Sundeep Malhotra, CEO, HomeShop18, said “Last year, the response to Diwali Dhamaal and its theme of “Har Koi Jeetega” was tremendous and we are bringing it back in a renewed avatar this year. It makes our offer even more compelling: great brands, outstanding value, free home delivery anywhere in India, assured gift and the chance to win some fantastic prizes. I am confident that this Diwali, we will surpass all past records with this promotion.”
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Paytm Movies launches online- pre booking for Bahubali 2 at more than 1500 screens
- Fashion retailer H&M looks to boost sales through offline medium, plans a store a month strategy
- Bluestone.com launches 'Nava Collection' and 'B-Iconic Collection' in Kolkata
- Quikr Doorstep services to allow customers buy and sell used goods across cities
- Apple and Nike expand their smartwatch series partnership
- eBay may close sale to Flipkart in second half of the year
- Walmart aims to reduce its absolute Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 18% by 2025
- Craftsvilla launches its in-house brand 'Anuswara'
- PayPal to boost Google's mobile payments efforts
- Voltas and Om to work together under the name Om Voltas