Genesis Colors gets SEBI nod for IPO
Genesis Colors Private Limited, which owns luxury brands like Satya Paul and Bwitch, has received an approval to raise an estimated Rs 650 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Genesis Colors Private Limited, which has the rich portfolio of luxury brands like Satya Paul and Bwitch, has received an approval to raise an estimated Rs 650 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).
The company had filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with SEBI in September. The capital markets regulator on February 3 issued its final observations on the draft offer documents, which is necessary for any company to launch a public offer.
The IPO comprises fresh issue of shares worth Rs 380 crore and offer for sale up to 1,916,741 equity scrips by existing shareholders by Mayfield Fund, Henderson Private Equity and Innoven Capital, among others. The company is going to garner about Rs 650 crore. The IPO is being managed by ICICI Securities, Edelweiss Financial Services and Ambit.
( Source: DalalStreet Journal)
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- After Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, BMI to sell FCUK
- LG Electronics to introduce more India-specific products
- DMart IPO buzz brings a windfall for retail stocks
- MobiKwik to invest Rs 300 crore on acquiring merchants
- Myntra aims to curate 25 to 30 Mango stores over the next 5 years
- Snapdeal to put FreeCharge on sale to Naspers
- Myntra to invest in 15-20 brands with Brand Accelerator programme
- Yepme launches uk.yepme.com to service customers across UK
- Snapdeal reports a 50% overall increase in the sale of GM products
- Air India to raise USD250 million by putting two Dreamliners on sale