Genesis Colors gets SEBI nod for IPO
Genesis Colors Private Limited, which owns luxury brands like Satya Paul and Bwitch, has received an approval to raise an estimated Rs 650 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).February 16, 2017 | comments ( 0 ) |
Genesis Colors Private Limited, which has the rich portfolio of luxury brands like Satya Paul and Bwitch, has received an approval to raise an estimated Rs 650 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).
The company had filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with SEBI in September. The capital markets regulator on February 3 issued its final observations on the draft offer documents, which is necessary for any company to launch a public offer.
The IPO comprises fresh issue of shares worth Rs 380 crore and offer for sale up to 1,916,741 equity scrips by existing shareholders by Mayfield Fund, Henderson Private Equity and Innoven Capital, among others. The company is going to garner about Rs 650 crore. The IPO is being managed by ICICI Securities, Edelweiss Financial Services and Ambit.
( Source: DalalStreet Journal)
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Tulip Retail teams up with True Fit to provide personalised shopping experience
- Cisco hands over its first Made-in-India product
- Apple to start making iPhone 6 and 6S models in India
- Hidesign plans to open outlets at international airports and expand its business internationally
- MobiKwik introduces employee reimbursement management product
- Lava works on strengthening its connect with offline retail stores
- Demonetisation continue to reverberate scross high-street shops and malls
- Amazon.com to buy Dubai-based internet retailer Souq.com
- Gionee plans to foray into physical retail space in India
- Ralph Lauren makes India plans with Adity Birla Fashion and Retail