‘Game The Shop’ in India
Game Shop Retail Pvt. Ltd. launched its first video game specialist store under the brand name ‘Games the Shop’, at R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, some time back
February 03, 2010 | comments ( 4 ) |
Game Shop Retail Pvt. Ltd. launched its first video game specialist store under the brand name ‘Games the Shop’, at R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai, some time back.
Games The Shop provides shoppers a never before experience shopping delight. This specialty store carries a wide range of products catering to game lovers. Shoppers have the option to choose from a wide array of games in every genre ranging from Action, Strategy, Stimulation, First/Third Person Shooter, Racing, Sports, Puzzles, Adventure, and many more, on platforms like PC, PS3, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii & Nintendo DS under one roof along with retailing of console hardware & gaming accessories.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Anand Khemani, Chief Executive for Games The Shop said “The Shop will give the customers unmatched Value Proposition. Our vision is to create customer delight by delivering world class games with wide choice at best prices.”
Being a group company of e-Xpress Interactive the leading distributors of games in India, Games The Shop would leverage on its Strong Brand equity, Prime location, Supply Chain Strength & CRM.
Games The Shop plans to have a Pan India presence by opening over 15 such specialist stores across metros and mini-metros within the next 12 months.
24 Nov 2015, Hotel Pullman, Aerocity, New Delhi.
Attend First global conference & master class on franchising.
GROW YOUR BRAND FRANCHISE >> REGISTER NOW!
- Marks & Spencer launches its store on e-commerce platform Amazon.in
- ShopClues appoints Harneet Singh as VP & Head Marketing
- Paytm announces crossing a milestone of 200 million wallet users
- Top officials from Samsung indicted on bribery and embezzlement, SK prosecutors
- Industry experts predict new opportunities for digital payment companies in FY17-18
- Paytm partners with places of public worship to enable cashless donations
- Nokia launches three smartphones and re-launches its classic Nokia 3310 feature phone
- Raymond aims to grow over 20% in branded apparel business
- ASSOCHAM concerned over lukewarm response to year-old proposal for keeping shops open all 7 days
- Godrej Interio targets turnover up to Rs 400 crore in next three years